How to Set Up Wireless Apple CarPlay®
Have you recently purchased a new vehicle with wireless Apple CarPlay®, and don’t know how to set it up? The team at Holiday Automotive is here to help walk you through the steps on how to set up wireless Apple CarPlay® so you can play the music you want to hear for your Oshkosh drives. If you find that your wireless Apple CarPlay® still doesn’t work after taking the steps in this article, our service team has experience working on cars with Apple CarPlay®, so contact service to get your questions answered!
What is Wireless Apple CarPlay®?
If you’re not sure what Apple CarPlay® is, wireless Apple CarPlay® apps helps Sheboygan drivers to stay connected by allowing them to connect their iPhone to their car so they can get navigation directions, make phone calls, play music, or send and receive text messages safely without having to take your eyes off the road. Unlike regular Apple CarPlay®, you can set up wireless Apple CarPlay® without having to use a USB cable.
How to Setup Wireless Apple CarPlay®
- First, ensure that your vehicle supports Apple CarPlay®. Also make sure you’re in an area where wireless Apple CarPlay® works, as CarPlay is not available in every region
- Once you’ve established that your vehicle has Apple CarPlay®, turn on your vehicle and check to see if Siri is on.
- If you haven’t already, connect your iPhone to your vehicle.
- Press and hold down the voice-command button on your steering wheel, making sure that your radio is set to Bluetooth® or wireless mode.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > CarPlay
- Tap available cars, and select your vehicle.
- Boom! You should have access to your Apple CarPlay® apps and can jam to whatever song you want to make your drives through West Bend much more enjoyable.
From time to time, you’ll have to update wireless Apple CarPlay®, which is just as easy as updating any other app. Here’s how to update Apple CarPlay®
- Go to your Settings > General
- Tap CarPlay and select your vehicle
Speak With a Member at Holiday Automotive Today!
If you have any additional questions regarding Apple CarPlay®, or if you’re on the market for a new vehicle with Apple CarPlay®, the team at Holiday Automotive has you covered. We’ll help answer any questions or walk you through the inventory of new vehicles and certified pre-owned cars with Apple CarPlay® to find one that’s right for you, so do not hesitate to contact us today!
More from Holiday Automotive
We’re excited to spotlight Morgan Gyr, the latest recipient of the Holiday Automotive Extra Mile Award! Nominated by coworker Andie Kohlman, Morgan’s dedication is truly commendable. Andie shared, “In this season of being thankful, I have a nomination for the extra mile award. Morgan Gyr came in yesterday on her day off to help us…
As National Youth Apprenticeship Week unfolds, we take a moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to the dedicated Youth Apprentices and mentors, both past and present, who have played a vital role in shaping the future of automotive excellence. At Holiday Automotive, our commitment to the Youth Apprenticeship Program spans over 25 years, and this…
At Holiday Automotive, we believe in more than just providing exceptional service to our guests or conducting business with integrity. Our core values extend beyond the showroom floor, reaching into the heart of our local community. One such value that embodies this commitment is ‘Give Where We Live.’ We are thrilled to announce that this…