What’s New on the 2018 Chevy Corvette?
It’s no secret that the Chevy Corvette is one of the most iconic vehicles ever. That’s why it is so important that when a new model year for the vehicle arrives, Chevy updates it enough to suit modern drivers without updating it so much that it no longer retains its history. So, with the 2018 model year coming up, what’s new for the Chevy Corvette?
The changes to the Corvette will depend on whether you buy the Corvette Stingray, Corvette Grand Sport or Corvette Z06. That being said, all 2018 models will receive the following upgrades:
- Standard HD digital radio
- Red, yellow or blue stitching color packages for 3LT and 3LZ trims
- Higher resolution rearview camera with a wider angle
- Enhanced Head-Up Display rotation setting
- Jet black suede-wrapped interior
- Carbon-fiber-rimmed steering wheel
- Gloss carbon-fiber interior trim
- Available Ceramic Matrix Gray paint color
- Available Spice Red convertible top
- Spice Red interior available on 3LT and 3LZ trims.
- Additional data channels for available Performance Data Recorder: individual wheel speeds, individual suspension displacements, yaw rate, and intake/ambient air temps.
Changes to the 2018 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport and Z06
As you can see, there is a lot to get excited about when it comes to the 2018 Corvette. That being said, there is even more to look forward to depending on your model.
For example, the Corvette Stingray for 2018 has new standard 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels. Plus, you’ll find five new wheel options. When it comes to the Grand Sport model, ceramic brakes are now offered without the Z07 Performance Package for those who want them, while you can adjust the design of the vehicle with a satin black center stripe available with the Heritage Package. Lastly, the Z06 adds two new wheel choices and a newly available gray interior.
To learn more about what’s new on the 2018 Chevy Corvette or when you can get behind the wheel, contact us at Holiday Automotive.