2018 Ford Transit Connect Van XL
Frozen White Stock # 18F601, Van/Minivan, NM0LS7E77J1371283, 4 mi
- Condition: New
- Model: Transit Connect Van
- Trim: XL
- Body style: Minivan
- Exterior: Frozen White
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 18F601
- Model number: S7E
- VIN #: NM0LS7E77J1371283
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Black door handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Gray grille
- Gray front bumper
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Black Manual Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access
- Sliding Rear Doors
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P215/55R16 97H XL AS -inc: full-size spare
- Gray Rear Bumper
- Gray Bodyside Moldings
- Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Wheels: 16" Steel w/XL Full Wheel Covers
- 6.5" Wheels
- ORDER CODE 100A
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Front center armrest w/storage
- Driver Foot Rest
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Front Cupholder
- Cargo Space Lights
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Analog Display
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Entry
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Full Floor Console w/Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Vinyl/Rubber Floor Trim
- Front Cloth Headliner
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Seats w/Vinyl Back Material
- Vinyl Front Bucket Seats -inc: driver and passenger manual 4-way adjustment (fore/aft, lever recline) w/passenger fold-flat back
- Front Only Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering
- Driver Seat
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo Receiver -inc: audio input jack and 2 front speakers
- Passenger Seat
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 3.21 Axle Ratio
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 60-Amp/Hr 590CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Transmission: 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 175 Amp Alternator
- Transmission w/SelectShift Sequential Shift Control
- GVWR: 5,270 lbs
- 15.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Engine: 2.5L Duratec I4 -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system (FFV system not available w/code 425 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations)
- 1610lbs. Maximum Payload
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Advancetrac w/Roll Stability Control Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st Row Airbags
$500 2018 Ford Farm Bureau Association Conquest Offer
This is an e-Certificate Direct Offer. - This program is dependent on claiming pgm# 36816 Farm Bureau Association ECertificate Offer FIRST. NOTE: To verify customer certificates and eligibility please utilize Smart VINCENT Certificate Inquiry screen. - Final Paid Vehicles are eligible
Promotion Contains following program(s).
2018 Ford Farm Bureau Association Conquest Offer - $500.00
Promotion Contains following program(s).
2018 Ford Farm Bureau Association Conquest Offer - $500.00
Denise Hellman6 days agoBest Customer Service Ever. My minivan broke down at 4PM on a Saturday-Desirae and Chris went above and beyond. Chris drove my car and than determined it was unsafe, found me a loaner vehicle and my car was repaired with Red's team. Very happy to work with this dealership and would highly recommend the team here. Very personalized and supportive team!
Maddi S1 week agoI was able to come in on a Tuesday, take a look at multiple cars and then take time to make a decision with out feeling pressured to buy a car. The salesman, I worked with was also super knowledgeable about all of the cars I drove and help me decided on what was best for me, not the best sale for him. It also was super easy to come in and sign in the paper work. They did not push me to buy extra warranties and they are still available if I decide to add them later. I felt really well respected and they definitely earned my business in the future .
Tia Robinson3 weeks agoWe love this place!!! The people are very nice and very helpful!!!+
Jacqueline Bader1 month agoWe purchased our 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan (used) a few years ago. It was exactly as expected and described. We have had no issues with it whatsoever. Great team to work with between sales and financing. They were very friendly, honest, took their time with us and didn't rush us, and there were no high pressure sales or shady tactics to try to push a sale. Gave us a fair trade-in value for our vehicle. Great experience! We would work with them again.
Steve Inks1 month agoI purchased an F-150 from holiday about a month ago and this last experience I had there was the best one yet. I started looking at trucks in January and was greeted out on the lot by Matt L. I wasn’t quite ready to buy a truck right then but each month I would get a call from Matt just checking on me and seeing how I was doing. Not rushing me in to buy or anything, finally my truck started to act up so I was driving out on the lot and sure enough here come Matt, he even remembered my name and greeted me with a smile. I purchased a truck that day, then just yesterday morning I got a call from Matt L. just checking in on how the new truck is going how I’ve been doing. Now that is customer service. Holiday automotive is the best.
Randee Joy1 month agoIt has been almost 20 years since we last bought from Holiday and you will definitely see us again. We were out on the lot and by the time we got out of our car we were greeted kindly by Matt L. He did an excellent job showing us the options we had for purchasing a Jeep to take down to our Arizona home. Once we found the Jeep we wanted Matt did a great job running through the payment options for us, we weren’t even expecting to purchase a vehicle that day but after the time we spent at Holiday were sold on everything. It did not stop there, Matt also just followed up with us by calling and making sure everything was going well with our new Purchase. Thank you Holiday for going above and beyond!
Deb Witkowski1 month agoEverything was easy and smooth! The staff was friendly, helpful, positive and comforting. They explained everything and answered all my questions. A great experience for a kind of stressful purchase.
Rand33 Joy1 month agoIt has been almost 20 years since we last bought from Holiday and you will definitely see us again. We were out on the lot and by the time we got out of our car we were greeted kindly by Matt L. He did an excellent job showing us the options we had for purchasing a Jeep to take down to our Arizona home. Once we found the Jeep we wanted Matt did a great job running through the payment options for us, we weren’t even expecting to purchase a vehicle that day but after the time we spent at Holiday were sold on everything. It did not stop there, Matt also just followed up with us by calling and making sure everything was going well with our new Purchase. Thank you Holiday for going above and beyond!
Mary Woiak1 month agoCustomer care is awesome and sales people go out of there way to help you
Karyn Lemke1 month agoI just want to give a big shout out to Red for everything he did for us. We had some issues but he helped so much. He made my weekend. He worked even after business hours to get us the best possible care. I couldn't ask for a better team. Seth from budget as well as Cole from service. I believe there was a manager involved as well. You are all great. Always helping as best as you can. Thank you so much from my kids, myself and my fiance. You have made sure my family is always safe in our car.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.