2019 Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaway Work Van
Summit White Stock # 19C462, Work Truck
- Condition: New
- Model: Express Commercial Cutaway
- Trim: Work Van
- Body style: Specialty
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Medium Pewter
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 19C462
- Model number: CG33803
- VIN #: 1HA3GSCG1KN004699
- Engine: Gas V8 6.0L/364
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Bumper, front painted Black with step-pad (Deleted when (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package is ordered.)
- Wheels, 4 -16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm), 8-lug painted steel, heavy-duty (Only available with (R04) single rear wheel configuration.)
- Flasher, heavy duty light emitting diode (LED)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tires, rear LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.)
- Wheel configuration, rear, single (Not available with (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR.)
- Grille, Black composite (Not available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Tires, front LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Mirrors, outside delete (Not available with (5Q7) Upfitter option Blank Sail Panel Delete when ordered with (YF2) Ambulance Package.)
- CONSOLE, ENGINE COVER with swing-out storage bin
- DOOR LOCKS, POWER with lock-out protection
- BODY, STANDARD (STD)
- WINDOWS, POWER
- AIR CONDITIONING, SINGLE-ZONE MANUAL (STD)
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, MOUNTED AUDIO CONTROLS
- AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE, USB PORT
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- BODY, SOFT-MOUNT DONUT AND BOLT (for mounting Upfit body to chassis)
- MIRRORS, OUTSIDE WIDE-STANCE SAIL PANEL MOUNTED (VELVAC). Provides Velvac convex combination RH and LH outside rear view mirrors that are sail panel mounted with arms that provide a wide stance. Mirrors can be utilized with bodies that are up to 96 inch width. Mirrors provide a 63.3 sq. inch flat glass positioned over a 30.1 sq. inch convex glass within a common head. Mirrors are shipped loose in vehicle
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION, REAR, DUAL
- BUMPER, FRONT CHROME WITH STEP-PAD
- TIRES, FRONT LT225/75R16E ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- TIRES, REAR LT225/75R16E ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED
- DIFFERENTIAL, HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING REAR
- CRUISE CONTROL
- 3500 VAN PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM, HEAD RESTRAINTS AND INBOARD ARMRESTS Includes only driver high-back bucket seat with Custom Cloth trim when ordered with (ZX1) driver-only high-back bucket seating arrangement. Includes (BA3) engine cover console with swing-out bin.)
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD/MP3 PLAYER USB port, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (subscription to OnStar services not required for operation).
- REAR AXLE, 3.73 RATIO
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes Tilt-Wheel and (K34) cruise control
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.0L V8 (341 hp [254.3 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Includes external oil cooler.
- SEATING ARRANGEMENT, DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER HIGH-BACK BUCKET includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (STD)
- GRILLE, CHROME
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking, Powertrain Grade Braking, and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control
- GVWR, 12,300 LBS. (5579 KG) (Includes (R05) dual rear wheel configuration.
- WHEELS, 6 - 16" X 6.5" (40.6 CM X 16.5 CM) 8-LUG PAINTED STEEL, HEAVY DUTY
- POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A31) power windows and (AU3) power door locks
- CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE (Includes (V46) front chrome bumper and (V22) chrome grille.
- REAR VISION CAMERA camera and cable shipped loose
- MIRROR, INSIDE REARVIEW (STD)
- SIRIUSXM RADIO enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM.
- THEFT ALARM NOTIFICATION requires paid plan, working electrical system, cell reception, GPS signal, armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations
- ANTENNA EQUIPMENT includes additional antenna, cable and ground plate. Provides additional ability to relocate standard OnStar antenna, cable length 25 ft. Ships loose.
- Power outlet, 120-volt
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Oil life monitor
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary on engine console cover with covers, 12-volt
- Lighting, interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Visors, driver and front passenger, cloth, padded
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl front
- Headliner, cloth, over driver and passenger
- Assist handles, driver and right-front passenger
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual (Not available with (R6G) air conditioning delete.)
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer and maintenance reminders
- Mirror, inside rearview (Included and only available with (UVC) Rear Vision Camera.)
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 player seek-and-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (U2K) SiriusXM Radio or (YF1) RV Package.)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Seating arrangement, driver and front passenger high-back bucket includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (Not available with (AJ3) driver-side only frontal airbag.)
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Body, standard
- Steering, power
- Frame, ladder-type
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 33 gallons (124.9L)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Tow/haul mode selector, instrument panel-mounted
- Transmission oil cooler, external
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) (Includes (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Not available with (R05) dual rear wheel combination. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration.)
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Engine, 4.3L V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (276 hp [206 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 298 lb-ft of torque [404 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Requires (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR or (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR. Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package, (YF1) RV Package, (ANC) Shuttle Bus Package, (B3D) School Bus Package or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg) GVWR. Not available with (ENC) HVAC system auxiliary rear heat provisions. Includes external engine oil cooler. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Daytime Running Lamps
- StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Hill Start Assist
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not monitor spare tires) (Required with (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR and (R04) single rear 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Airbags, frontal, driver and front passenger (Included and only available with (ZX2) driver and front passenger high-back bucket seats or (ZP0) driver and passenger temporary seats. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package or (UXZ) radio provisions only audio system. Included with (FDR) Fleet Daily Rental order types. Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Airbags, driver and right-front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact and roof-rail side-impact (Included and only available with (C4M) 9900 lb. (4490 kg) GVWR or (C7A) 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) GVWR. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Airbag deactivation switch, frontal passenger-side (Not available with (AJ3) frontal, driver-side only airbag. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Randee Joy3 days agoIt has been almost 20 years since we last bought from Holiday and you will definitely see us again. We were out on the lot and by the time we got out of our car we were greeted kindly by Matt L. He did an excellent job showing us the options we had for purchasing a Jeep to take down to our Arizona home. Once we found the Jeep we wanted Matt did a great job running through the payment options for us, we weren’t even expecting to purchase a vehicle that day but after the time we spent at Holiday were sold on everything. It did not stop there, Matt also just followed up with us by calling and making sure everything was going well with our new Purchase. Thank you Holiday for going above and beyond!
Deb Witkowski3 days agoEverything was easy and smooth! The staff was friendly, helpful, positive and comforting. They explained everything and answered all my questions. A great experience for a kind of stressful purchase.
Rand33 Joy3 days agoIt has been almost 20 years since we last bought from Holiday and you will definitely see us again. We were out on the lot and by the time we got out of our car we were greeted kindly by Matt L. He did an excellent job showing us the options we had for purchasing a Jeep to take down to our Arizona home. Once we found the Jeep we wanted Matt did a great job running through the payment options for us, we weren’t even expecting to purchase a vehicle that day but after the time we spent at Holiday were sold on everything. It did not stop there, Matt also just followed up with us by calling and making sure everything was going well with our new Purchase. Thank you Holiday for going above and beyond!
Mary Woiak6 days agoCustomer care is awesome and sales people go out of there way to help you
Karyn Lemke1 week agoI just want to give a big shout out to Red for everything he did for us. We had some issues but he helped so much. He made my weekend. He worked even after business hours to get us the best possible care. I couldn't ask for a better team. Seth from budget as well as Cole from service. I believe there was a manager involved as well. You are all great. Always helping as best as you can. Thank you so much from my kids, myself and my fiance. You have made sure my family is always safe in our car.
Catherine Miller2 weeks agoWe first met David Olson in April when we were exploring our options for a new truck. Our research brought us to Ford since they were the only ones that offered the extended cab which was essential to us due to my husband's handicap. In our meeting with David we explained to him the requirements to meet Dan's needs and what our budget would allow. We had done some previous research on-line regarding the models that were appealing to us. David searched the area to see if anything was available. Finding nothing he offered to order us a truck, built especially for us. After that initial meeting we decided we didn't need to look any further because we would work with David. We were very impressed with his knowledge of the vehicle and he talked us through each and every option. During the period of time waiting for the truck to arrive, David stayed in touch giving us bi-weekly updates. And to our joy, the truck arrived earlier than expected and was everything we had wished for. Working with David throughout the entire process was enjoyable and stress free.
Jim Hauptli3 weeks agoWe are very pleased with our experience at Holiday Auto in purchasing our new Buick Envision and with our salesman, Seth Johnson. He was very helpful and patient while we made our decisions. As well as Cory, who trained us in on all the new technology.
Terry Way3 weeks agoMazda manager resolved some issues to my complete satisfaction. Have done business with Holiday for many years and always fell welcome. Will go back again for my next vehicle.
Dave Schultz3 weeks agoWe had a very tiring day of truck shopping. So, we were very pleased with how well Jordan Daun and the whole team treated us. Great bunch of people, extremely helpful. Would definitley recommend.
Jeff Keifenheim1 month agoOur product specialist, Joe, was very helpful and very attentive. The whole process was as painless as car buying can be. We look forward to continuing our car buying and service relationship with Holiday Ford of Fond du Lac.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.