2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Agate Black Metallic Stock # 19F786, SuperCrew Pickup, 1FTFW1RG6KFC80859, 5 mi
- Condition: New
- Model: F-150
- Trim: Raptor
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Agate Black Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19F786
- Model number: W1R
- VIN #: 1FTFW1RG6KFC80859
- Engine: Twin Turbo Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Front Fog Lamps
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Black grille
- Black door handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Black Fender Flares
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Black Power Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Regular Box Style
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Side Steps
- Black Front Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Aluminum Panels
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Wheels: 17" Cast Aluminum -inc: same spare
- Tires: LT315/70R17 BSW A/T -inc: same spare
- Black Rear Step Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Auto High-Beam Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- AGATE BLACK METALLIC
- FORD PERFORMANCE BLUE METALLIC
- EQUIPMENT GROUP 802A LUXURY -inc: Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column w/Memory, Memory System (Seat, Pedal, Exterior Mirror), Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control, Power Glass Heated Sideview Mirrors, turn signal and LED security approach lamps, Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation, pinch-to-zoom capability, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link, Note: SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link includes a 5-year prepaid subscription, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service is not available in Alaska or Hawaii, SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc, If you decide to continue service after your trail, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates, Fees and taxes apply, To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM customer agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com, All
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Perimeter Alarm
- Front Center Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Digital/Analog Display
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Power Rear Windows
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- Systems Monitor
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Manual w/Tilt Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shift Knob
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Inclinometer, Transmission Fluid Temp, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Vinyl/Rubber Front And Rear Floor Mats
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Lumbar Support
- Front Seats w/Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 2 AC Power Outlets
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 2 AC Power Outlets
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- 8-Way Power Driver's Seat w/Power Lumbar
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Cabback Insulator, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Unique Cloth Trim Seats -inc: flow-through console, floor shifter, unique seat back bolsters and 2nd row 60/40 flip-up split seat
- SYNC 3 -inc: enhanced voice recognition communications and entertainment system, 8" LCD capacitive touchscreen in center stack w/swiping and pinch-to-zoom capabilities, pinch-to-zoom capability included when equipped w/available voice activated touchscreen navigation system, AppLink, 911 Assist, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and 2 smart charging USB ports, Note: SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Radio: SiriusXM w/7 Speakers -inc: a 6-month prepaid subscription, Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii, Subscriptions to all SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after trial period, If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates, Fees and taxes apply, To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com, All fees and programming subject to change, Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Smart Device Remote Engine Start
- Driver Seat -inc: Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Fixed Antenna
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Engine oil cooler
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Auto Locking Hubs
- 200 Amp Alternator
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 36 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Upfitter Switches
- Off-Road Suspension
- GVWR: 7,050 lbs Payload Package
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 2 Skid Plates
- Front HD Anti-Roll Bar
- Transmission w/SelectShift Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Electronic Locking w/4.10 Axle Ratio
- Fox Racing Brand Name Shock Absorbers
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Black Tailpipe Finisher
- 80-Amp/Hr 800CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost High Output -inc: auto start-stop technology
- Transmission: Electronic 10-Speed Automatic -inc: terrain management modes: normal/baja/rock crawl/sport/mud-sand/wet-snow and tow-haul mode
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- 1200lbs. Maximum Payload
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Advancetrac w/Roll Stability Control Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
Matt K6 days agoI just purchased my second used vehicle from Holiday Automotive. Very good place to purchase a vehicle. John Barber was my sales person. He was awesome. Very personable. Thank you to John and the entire staff. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
gerald whitby6 days agoNice remodeling. Great car show. Thanks for the root beer float
Heather S1 week agoI had a great experience with a new lease. I don't live nearby, so Kourtney was wonderful and was able to provide all the numbers via email before I could get in to complete the lease. When I stopped in, Logan and the finance team had everything ready to go and I was in and out with my new vehicle within 30 minutes (per my request)! I'd highly recommend them!
Stephanie Leu1 week agoI normally dont take the time to write reviews but i decided that I need to share my experience. I can't say enough good things about Holiday. I was working with Matt. I went in on a Saturday with my 2 children ( ages 1 and 8). They were more than accommodating to my children. They played in the kids room and enjoyed snacks. I had planned on financing through the bank. But the bank kept running us through the ringer. Wednesday rolled around and I ended up asking them to run my information for financing through them. I am so glad that I did. My payment is way cheaper with them than what it would have been with the bank. I would highly reccomend anybody in the market for a new car come to Holiday Auto! You wont be disappointed! I am confident that if anything were to come up with my car they will be there to help in any way they can!
Mike Winston2 weeks agoThe salesman are very friendly and knowledgeable. Nice vehicles too.
Ric Stelter2 weeks agoBig day for us! New Ford Explorer with all the options we wanted thanks to Joe W. at Holiday Ford in Fond du Lac. Sourced for us from a different dealer and we still got a great discount and trade in! Thanks Joe for the top notch customer service and knowledge of the vehicle. Great shopping and buying experience... I highly recommend Holiday Ford!
Becky Bergman3 weeks agoAwesome experience! Thank you guys!!! I didn't have a down payment when I first attempted to get a vehicle. 2nd time was a charm! They (Andy) give you options on what car would best fit the situation financially and needs wise. The finance person (Jordyn) was super sweet and extremely detailed when going through the financial responsibilities. When the time comes I will shop here again. THANK YOU!!!
Becky Kiefer3 weeks agoI am absolutely astonished by Holiday Ford's commitment to find me the exact vehicle I'd been looking for. The level of customer service and commitment to excellence I received was out of this world! Steve F. thank you so much for making this the best vehicle shopping experience I've ever had. You've earned a life long customer! Keep up the great work!
Paul Friederichs1 month agoJust picked up my 30th Anniversary Edition Miata. Very pleased with the entire process fro first contact in Feb thur yesterday when car was delivered. Great people from telephone receptionist,sales people,finance person, to sales managers. Could not have been a better experience.
Jonathan Andrus1 month agoThank you to Holiday Ford in Fond Du Lac Wi for the great experience and to Desirae For your great service and taking your time showing us several vehicles and explain them to us and just walking us through each step it made the buying process great and very easy. We will be back again for the next vehicles. If your in the need of a vehicle stop in at Holiday Ford and see Desirae she will take very good care if you and get you in the vehicle if your chose. Thank you again Desirae and Holiday Ford a true class act dealership.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.