2019 GMC Savana Commercial Cutaway 3500
Summit White Stock # 19G462, Work Truck, 7GZ37RCG1KN012401, 9 mi
- Condition: New
- Model: Savana Commercial Cutaway
- Trim: 3500
- Body style: Specialty
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Medium Pewter
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 19G462
- Model number: TG33503
- VIN #: 7GZ37RCG1KN012401
- Engine: Gas V8 6.0L/364
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Bumper, front painted Black with step-pad (Deleted when (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package is ordered.)
- Flasher, heavy duty light emitting diode (LED)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black composite (Not available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite
- Mirrors, outside delete (Not available with (5Q7) Upfitter option Blank Sail Panel Delete when ordered with (YF2) Ambulance Package.)
- Tires, front LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.)
- Tires, rear LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Jack and spare tire equipment bracket are not included.)
- Wheel configuration, rear, single (Not available with (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg.) GVWR.)
- Wheels, 4 -16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm), 8-lug painted steel, heavy-duty (Only available with (R04) single rear wheel configuration.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- 3500 VAN PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment
- WINDOWS, POWER
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM, HEAD RESTRAINTS AND INBOARD ARMRESTS Includes only driver high-back bucket seat with Custom Cloth trim when ordered with (ZX1) driver-only high-back bucket seating arrangement. Includes (BA3) engine cover console with swing-out bin.)
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY with 2 transmitters and remote panic button
- DOOR LOCKS, POWER with lock-out protection
- CONSOLE, ENGINE COVER with swing-out storage bin
- BODY, SOFT-MOUNT DONUT AND BOLT (for mounting Upfit body to chassis)
- AIR CONDITIONING, SINGLE-ZONE MANUAL (STD)
- GVWR, 12,300 LBS. (5579 KG) (Includes (R05) dual rear wheel configuration.
- MIRRORS, OUTSIDE WIDE-STANCE SAIL PANEL MOUNTED (VELVAC). Provides Velvac convex combination RH and LH outside rear view mirrors that are sail panel mounted with arms that provide a wide stance. Mirrors can be utilized with bodies that are up to 96 inch width. Mirrors provide a 63.3 sq. inch flat glass positioned over a 30.1 sq. inch convex glass within a common head. Mirrors are shipped loose in vehicle
- MIRROR, INSIDE REARVIEW (STD)
- DIFFERENTIAL, HEAVY-DUTY LOCKING REAR
- REAR AXLE, 3.73 RATIO
- CRUISE CONTROL
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.0L V8 (341 hp [254.3 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Includes external oil cooler.
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HEAVY-DUTY electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking, Powertrain Grade Braking, and Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control
- STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER WRAPPED
- WHEELS, 6 - 16" X 6.5" (40.6 CM X 16.5 CM) 8-LUG PAINTED STEEL, HEAVY DUTY
- WHEEL CONFIGURATION, REAR, DUAL
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH MP3 PLAYER AND USB PORT includes seek-and-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (subscription to OnStar services not required for operation).
- AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE, USB PORT
- THEFT ALARM NOTIFICATION requires paid plan, working electrical system, cell reception, GPS signal, armed GM factory-installed theft-deterrent system, contact method on file and enrollment to receive alerts. Message and data rates may apply. See onstar.com for details and limitations
- REAR VISION CAMERA camera and cable shipped loose
- TRAILERING PROVISIONS, TRAILERING WIRE HARNESS ONLY
- GRILLE, CHROME
- BUMPER, FRONT CHROME WITH STEP-PAD
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, MOUNTED AUDIO CONTROLS
- POWER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A31) power windows and (AU3) power door locks
- DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes Tilt-Wheel and (K34) cruise control
- CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE (Includes (V46) front chrome bumper and (V22) chrome grille.
- BODY, STANDARD (STD)
- SEATING ARRANGEMENT, DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER HIGH-BACK BUCKET includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (STD)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual (Not available with (R6G) air conditioning delete.)
- Assist handles, driver and right-front passenger
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 player seek-and-scan, digital clock, TheftLock, random select, auxiliary jack and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (U2K) SiriusXM Radio.)
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer, and maintenance reminders
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl front
- GMC 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Headliner, cloth, over driver and passenger
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Lighting, interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Mirror, inside rearview (Included and only available with (UVC) Rear Vision Camera.)
- Oil life monitor
- Power outlet, 120-volt
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary on engine console cover with covers, 12-volt
- Seating arrangement, driver and front passenger high-back bucket includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim (Not available with (AJ3) driver-side only frontal airbag.)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Visors, driver and front passenger, cloth, padded
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, standard
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Engine, 4.3L V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (276 hp [206 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 298 lb-ft of torque [404 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Requires (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR, (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR or (JFF) 10,100 lb. (4581 kg) GVWR. Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package, (ANC) Shuttle Bus Package or (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg) GVWR. Includes external engine oil cooler. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, ladder-type
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 33 gallons (124.9L)
- GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) (Includes (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Not available with (R05) dual rear wheel combination. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Tow/haul mode selector, instrument panel-mounted
- Transmission oil cooler, external
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Airbag deactivation switch, frontal, passenger-side (Not available with (AJ3) frontal, driver-side only airbag. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Airbags, driver and right-front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact and roof-rail side-impact (Included and only available with (C4M) 9900 lb. (4490 kg) GVWR or (C7A) 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) GVWR. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Airbags, frontal, driver and front passenger (Included and only available with (ZX2) driver and front passenger high-back bucket seats or (ZP0) driver and passenger temporary seats. Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Daytime Running Lamps
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Hill Start Assist
- OnStar and GMC connected services capable (Not available with (YF2) Ambulance Package or (UXZ) radio provisions only audio system. Included with (FDR) Fleet Daily Rental order types. Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not monitor spare tires) (Required with (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR and (R04) single rear 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels.)
orifice A1 day agoMy wife and I went to holiday automotive to buy a family vehicle. While we didn’t purchase a vehicle from there, I wanted to write a glowing review for Kyle, our sales person. Kyle was fantastic. He went above and beyond for us. He was constantly working on a better deal for us, and had we not found the car we did purchase, we would have bought from holiday and will certainly give them a chance to sell us a car in the summer when we are ready to purchase a second vehicle. I highly recommend Holiday Automotive for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They have a great, friendly and helpful staff!
Carrie Tasch6 days agoReally this review is long overdue. Our family has purchased 4 vehicles through holiday, and have had many positive experiences throughout the years. I've had repairs done, and used the wonderful shuttle service. I've been given courtesy vehicles more times then I can count, and its been done with ease. I've been given coupons to help with repairs (that are already priced at a value), I've received discounts at the body shop, and deals on the purchase's of our vehicles.... And the list could go on! Everyone has a smile, everyone try's to make my experience a good one, and everyone is willing to help. Thank You for all of the years you've given me peace of mind, knowing that you will always take care of my needs. In the past I've worked with Pat in service, and she's always been wonderful. Currently, We work with Buck at the Mazda service shop. He seriously is amazing! And today I was at the Ford service shop, and received top notch service from Cole and his team. Thank you! Keep doing what you're doing, and trust that we all see what type of industry standards you set!
Dan Champeau6 days agoI may deal with again. After discussing problems with management we worked out an agreement. Still not happy with how they also tried to pull a quick one and say a lease could not be done if the vehicle has more than 298 miles according to the finance person, was told its state law. The vehicle I leased had 495 at delivery. So I was out 200 miles right away. Ownership made this aspect right though and claimed it would be addressed. Jamie Schneider was phenomenal. Even though he sells at the GM dealership I requested him. And by the time I got to the Mazda lot he knew all of the ins and outs of the vehicle I was inquiring about. It is refreshing to know that some of the sales staff here knows their stuff. (Albeit too few about the vehicles they sell). But there are those that are “car people ” and they should the ones who this dealership should rely on to take it to the next level. Not the sales staff that will be no help after the sale. One of the reasons I would come back is because of Willie Beyer. Hands down the greatest service manager I’ve ever dealt with at any dealership. If I have any problems, he is there for me and we come up with a resolution. Will I be back, if the price is right I will be and if the trade offer is there I would t hesitate, because I k ow I will get service after the sale. Unfortunately, Not from sales staff, but I know you have awesome employees there who do care about the customer after the sale. To many of us, The large investment of an automobile isn’t taken lightly and it is comforting to know that somebody who knows a lot about automobiles can help, as opposed to some of your sales staff that just want the person to sign the dotted line and that is there their job ends. If only people Would get promoted for knowledge and how they treat people instead of just because they know somebody there m, that would truly be a breath of fresh air for many in the market for an automobile, and may enhance their experience at Holiday automotive
Laura Henning2 weeks agoI bought a vehicle from Holiday Ford this past week and I couldn't have had a better experience! I didn't have an appointment but was immediately directed to salesman Matt Claus who made the whole process from start to finish incredibly easy; and not only that, he also went above and beyond his job of just selling me a vehicle. Even after the purchase was complete he took the time to help me pack up and move all my belongings from my old to my new vehicle, he also helped me sync my phone to my new car and he showed me how to use some of the options in the vehicle and the Ford app-- all of this even after the dealership had technically closed for the day. He also followed up with me the next day to see how I was liking my new purchase. Needless to say, I am very appreciative of not only him but everyone I crossed paths with at Holiday Ford, they were all so helpful and very friendly! Thank you!
Karri Pahl2 weeks agoMy husband and I had such a good experience buying our Chevy Equinox at Holiday Automotive Chevy dealer. Our salesman Dan was so friendly and treated us like he has known us for many years. He and Russ worked very hard for us and were extremely accommodating. I would definitely recommend car shopping at Holiday!
Lucy Madison2 weeks agoThank you John Barber for being such an excellent, kind and helpful sales person. Not only did you and your team help me get a Buick I really wanted through your financing, but even after the purchase are willing to take the time to answer any question I might still have. Everyone is very nice there, and I loved the large Nativity Scene.
Stephen Krueger2 weeks agoSeth Cudworth did a great job. Very informative. My wife and I didnt feel pressured like other dealerships when researching and reviewing our new vehicle.
Tamara Upshaw3 weeks agoWe visited Holiday Automotive to look for a used vehicle. We were so impressed with the customer service and respect we received from our salesman Chris Holmes. He made the whole process stress free and enjoyable. Thanks for the laughter and getting us the greatest deal ever! We will definitely buy our next car from them! Elijah and Tamara Thomas
Cathy Kan1 month agoI had heard from several people how awesome this dealership was but I now experienced it for myself. Tom was my sales rep but everyone there was exceptional from the finance department to technical. I had been trying to find a red CX-5 with a white interior and the GT premium package. A local Mazda dealership in Racine had found a car for me. I negotiated a price, agreed on my trade in value, signed an agreement, and put down a cash deposit. A cash deposit they sent me out to the bank to get before they would agree to bringing the car in from another dealer. A few hours later my sales rep sent me a text message stating the car had been sold so what other color or interior would I be interested in. I thought it was very unprofessional to sell a car that they didn't verify was available first. I asked for my cash back and they said if I didn't come back up there within 2 hours I would have to wait until their corporate office sent me a check. Regardless, a few days passed and I decided to do a 200 mile search for the red car I wanted. I came across the car they "sold" me, I verified the VIN # with the paperwork I had. I contacted Holiday Mazda and nobody had inquired about the car. I was lied to. They took my money and had absolutely no intention of selling that car to me. Wow, right? I wasn't sure if telling Holiday Mazda was the right thing to do but I did. They pretty much honored the deal I worked on with the Racine Mazda dealer and apologized for their unscrupulous behavior. Yes, they apologized for something they didn't do and honored the deal they didn't make. I don't really see a lot of service oriented businesses anymore so I had to write this review. We have two Mazda CX-5's now, it's an incredible car. If you decide to get one go to Holiday Mazda, I drove over 100 miles to get there but it was worth it.
Kelly Seiser1 month agoMike Shannon & Kevin Tillman are awesome to work with! We highly recommend Holiday Automotive. Kevin goes above and beyond to make certain the process goes quickly. He also took time to explain everything about my new vehicle, which I appreciated!!
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
New Ford Folks1 year agoWe have been buying Autos for over 30 years, this was the best dealership we have gone too. Told them exactly what we wanted they looked and found the truck as we wanted. Very friendly, and knowledgeable. We are so pleased we are going to buy again from them.