2019 Mazda Mazda6 Sport
Soul Red Crystal Metallic Stock # 19M224, Sedan, JM1GL1UM5K1501827, 105 mi
- Condition: New
- Model: Mazda6
- Trim: Sport
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Soul Red Crystal Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19M224
- Model number: M6GSPA
- VIN #: JM1GL1UM5K1501827
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black grille w/chrome surround
- Light Tinted Glass
- Steel Spare Wheel
- LED Brakelights
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Tires: P225/55R17 AS
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Wheels: 17" Alloy w/Gun Metallic Finish
- SOUL RED CRYSTAL METALLIC
- BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Cloth seat trim
- Engine Immobilizer
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital/Analog Display
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Window Grid Antenna
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Rear Cupholder
- Power Rear Windows
- Cargo Space Lights
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Valet Function
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Delayed Accessory Power
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage and Rear Center Armrest
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Smart Device Integration
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Driver Seat
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Vinyl Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leatherette Upholstered Dashboard
- Passenger Seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Radio: AM/FM/HD -inc: 6-speaker sound system (4 full range door speakers and 2 tweeters), 8.0" full-color touch-screen display for audio, phone, rearview camera (and available RCTA and navigation system), audio menu voice-command, auxiliary-audio input jack, Bluetooth hands free phone and audio and 2 USB audio inputs, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System Voice Command, Radio Broadcast Data System program information, Aha, Pandora, Stitcher internet radio integration, SMS text message audio delivery and reply and E911 automatic emergency notification
- Reclining Front Sport Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way manual driver's seat w/manual lumbar support and manual height adjustment, 6-way manual front passenger seat and front height-adjustable headrests
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 100 amp alternator
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 4.11 axle ratio
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 16.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic SKYACTIV®-Drive -inc: straight shifter, manual-shift mode and sport mode
- Engine: SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve I4 -inc: cylinder deactivation
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS) Lane Keeping Assist
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSM) Blind Spot Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Emergency Sos
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS) Lane Departure Warning
Matt K6 days agoI just purchased my second used vehicle from Holiday Automotive. Very good place to purchase a vehicle. John Barber was my sales person. He was awesome. Very personable. Thank you to John and the entire staff. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
gerald whitby6 days agoNice remodeling. Great car show. Thanks for the root beer float
Heather S1 week agoI had a great experience with a new lease. I don't live nearby, so Kourtney was wonderful and was able to provide all the numbers via email before I could get in to complete the lease. When I stopped in, Logan and the finance team had everything ready to go and I was in and out with my new vehicle within 30 minutes (per my request)! I'd highly recommend them!
Stephanie Leu1 week agoI normally dont take the time to write reviews but i decided that I need to share my experience. I can't say enough good things about Holiday. I was working with Matt. I went in on a Saturday with my 2 children ( ages 1 and 8). They were more than accommodating to my children. They played in the kids room and enjoyed snacks. I had planned on financing through the bank. But the bank kept running us through the ringer. Wednesday rolled around and I ended up asking them to run my information for financing through them. I am so glad that I did. My payment is way cheaper with them than what it would have been with the bank. I would highly reccomend anybody in the market for a new car come to Holiday Auto! You wont be disappointed! I am confident that if anything were to come up with my car they will be there to help in any way they can!
Mike Winston2 weeks agoThe salesman are very friendly and knowledgeable. Nice vehicles too.
Ric Stelter2 weeks agoBig day for us! New Ford Explorer with all the options we wanted thanks to Joe W. at Holiday Ford in Fond du Lac. Sourced for us from a different dealer and we still got a great discount and trade in! Thanks Joe for the top notch customer service and knowledge of the vehicle. Great shopping and buying experience... I highly recommend Holiday Ford!
Becky Bergman3 weeks agoAwesome experience! Thank you guys!!! I didn't have a down payment when I first attempted to get a vehicle. 2nd time was a charm! They (Andy) give you options on what car would best fit the situation financially and needs wise. The finance person (Jordyn) was super sweet and extremely detailed when going through the financial responsibilities. When the time comes I will shop here again. THANK YOU!!!
Becky Kiefer3 weeks agoI am absolutely astonished by Holiday Ford's commitment to find me the exact vehicle I'd been looking for. The level of customer service and commitment to excellence I received was out of this world! Steve F. thank you so much for making this the best vehicle shopping experience I've ever had. You've earned a life long customer! Keep up the great work!
Paul Friederichs1 month agoJust picked up my 30th Anniversary Edition Miata. Very pleased with the entire process fro first contact in Feb thur yesterday when car was delivered. Great people from telephone receptionist,sales people,finance person, to sales managers. Could not have been a better experience.
Jonathan Andrus1 month agoThank you to Holiday Ford in Fond Du Lac Wi for the great experience and to Desirae For your great service and taking your time showing us several vehicles and explain them to us and just walking us through each step it made the buying process great and very easy. We will be back again for the next vehicles. If your in the need of a vehicle stop in at Holiday Ford and see Desirae she will take very good care if you and get you in the vehicle if your chose. Thank you again Desirae and Holiday Ford a true class act dealership.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.
2019 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan with Select Pkg VIN: 3MZBPAAL1KM105839, #19M294, 26/35 MPG Price $22,956 $312/mo