2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT
White Frost Tricoat Stock # 20G469, Crew Cab Pickup, 1GT49NEYXLF147320, 31 mi
- Condition: New
- Model: Sierra 2500HD
- Trim: SLT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: White Frost Tricoat
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20G469
- Model number: TK20743
- VIN #: 1GT49NEYXLF147320
- Engine: Turbocharged Diesel V8 6.6L/403
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Diesel Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- BedStep, Black integrated on forward portion of bed on driver and passenger side
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps
- Cargo tie downs (12), fixed rated at 500 lbs per corner
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, chrome
- Fog lamps, LED
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Grille (Chrome surround with high gloss Black mesh and Chrome inserts.)
- Headlamps, LED reflector (high intensity) with LED turn signals and LED signature Daytime Running Lamps
- Lamps, cargo area cab mounted integrated with center high mount stop lamp, with switch in bank on left side of steering wheel.
- LED Cargo Area Lighting located in cargo bed activated with switch on center switch bank or key fob
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable vertical trailering with heated and auto-dimming upper glass, (driver and passenger) lower convex mirrors, turn signal indicators, puddle lamps, perimeter lighting, auxiliary lighting, power folding/extending (extends 3.31" [84.25mm])
- Moldings, beltline, stainless steel
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, gate function manual with EZ Lift includes power lock and release, includes hitch area light
- Tailgate, GMC MultiPro Tailgate with six functional load/access features
- Taillamps, LED signature taillight with LED stop and reverse light
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire, spare LT275/70R18 all-terrain, blackwall (Included and only available with (QF6) LT275/70R18E all-terrain, blackwall tires or (QF9) LT275/65R20 all-terrain, blackwall tires with (E63) pickup bed models. Available to order when (ZW9) pickup bed delete and (QF6) LT275/70R18E all-terrain, blackwall tires or (QF9) LT275/65R20 all-terrain, blackwall tires are ordered.)
- Tires, LT275/70R18E all-terrain, blackwall
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) 6-spoke machined aluminum with high gloss Black accents
- SLT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- WINDOW, POWER, REAR SLIDING with rear defogger
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET with center console
- WINTER GRILLE COVER
- ASSIST STEPS, CHROMED TUBULAR, 6" RECTANGULAR CAB LENGTH
- SUNROOF, POWER
- BED LINER, SPRAY-ON, PICKUP BEDLINER WITH GMC LOGO (does not include spray-on liner on tailgate due to Black composite inner panel)
- TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE includes (UVS) HD Surround Vision, (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror, (UVN) Bed View Camera and (UV6) Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display Includes (UHS) 8" Digital Driver information Center.
- CENTER CONSOLE, FLOOR-MOUNTED with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file folder capability
- REAR CAMERA MIRROR, INSIDE REARVIEW AUTO-DIMMING WITH FULL CAMERA DISPLAY
- PICKUP BED includes bed assist step (STD)
- WHITE FROST TRICOAT
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- JET BLACK, PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED FRONT SEAT TRIM
- SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- AUDIO SYSTEM, PREMIUM GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION AND 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN includes multi-touch display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings. Includes greater memory. Includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with hitch view.)
- GVWR, 11,350 LBS. (5148 KG)
- HILL DESCENT CONTROL
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- WIRELESS CHARGING
- SEATS, HEATED SECOND ROW OUTBOARD SEATS
- SEATS, VENTILATED DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER
- ALTERNATOR, 220 AMPS
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (445 hp [332 kW] @ 2800 rpm, 910 lb-ft of torque [1220 Nm] @ 1600 rpm) (Includes (K05) engine block heater.)
- USB PORTS, 2 (FIRST ROW) LOCATED ON INSTRUMENT PANEL
- TRANSMISSION, ALLISON 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC
- SKID PLATES protect the oil pan, front axle and transfer case
- SLT CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A50) bucket seats with (D07) center console, (KQV) ventilated front seats, (A48) rear sliding power window, (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (MCR) USB Ports (Inside Console with bucket seats), (MCZ) 2 USB ports with auxiliary input, (U01) Roof Marker Lamps; also includes (KA6) rear heated seats
- DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE II includes (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UFL) Lane Departure Warning, (UHY) Automatic Emergency Braking, (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps and (UE4) Following Distance Indicator Includes (HS1) Safety Alert Seat.
- SLT PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE includes (PCY) SLT Convenience Package, (PDY) SLT Preferred Package, (PQB) Driver Alert Package I, (PDJ) Driver Alert Package II, (Q7R) 20" machined aluminum wheels with bright silver paint, (BVQ) 6" rectangular, cab length Chrome assist steps and (CGN) spray-on bedliner. No substitutions to the above content.
- SLT PREFERRED PACKAGE includes (IOT) 8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment with navigation, (UQA) Bose Premium Audio System and (K4C) Wireless Charging
- DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE I includes (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist, (UKC) Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and (UFG) Rear Cross Traffic Alert (Includes Perimeter Lighting.
- WHEELS, 20" (50.8 CM) 6-SPOKE BRIGHT MACHINED ALUMINUM with bright Silver accents
- TIRES, LT275/65R20 ALL-TERRAIN, BLACKWALL
- LPO, ALL-WEATHER FLOOR LINER, 1ST AND 2ND ROWS
- INTELLIBEAM, AUTOMATIC HIGH BEAM ON/OFF
- LAMPS, SMOKED AMBER LED ROOF MARKER, (LED)
- FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST, ULTRASONIC
- FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- HIGH IDLE SWITCH
- REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- UNIVERSAL HOME REMOTE
- DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER, ENHANCED, 8" DIAGONAL MULTICOLOR DIGITAL DISPLAY includes analog speedometer and tachometer gauges
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- BOSE SOUND SYSTEM, PREMIUM 7-SPEAKER SYSTEM with Richbass woofer
- MULTICOLOR 15" DIAGONAL HEAD-UP DISPLAY
- BED VIEW CAMERA camera in the CHMSL to show a view of the cargo bed, includes Two Trailer Camera Provisions
- HD SURROUND VISION WITH TWO TRAILER VIEW CAMERA PROVISIONS provides the driver with an overhead view of the scene around the vehicle on a center stack display
- TRAILERING WIRING PROVISIONS, FOR TRAILERING, 5TH WHEEL AND GOOSENECK TRAILER includes additional 7-way wiring harness located at the rear of the pickup bed attached to the rear frame cross member
- SNOW PLOW PREP PACKAGE includes (KW5) 220-amp alternator, includes increased front GAWR on Heavy Duty models, (NZZ) skid plates (transfer case and oil pan), pass through dash grommet hole and roof emergency light provisions.
- X31 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE includes (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) skid plates, Off-Road suspension, Twin-tube Rancho shocks and X31 hard badge
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Air vents, rear
- Assist handles front A-pillar mounted for driver and passenger, rear B-pillar mounted
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, Premium GMC Infotainment System with 8" diagonal color touch-screen includes multi-touch display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings (Includes (PZ8) Hitch Guidance with hitch view.)
- Bluetooth for phone, connectivity to vehicle infotainment system
- Compass, located in instrument cluster
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal color display includes driver personalization
- Driver memory recalls driver "presets" for power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Exterior Temperature Display, located in radio display
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, carpeted front (Deleted when LPO floor liners are ordered.)
- Floor mats, carpeted rear (Deleted when LPO floor liners are ordered.)
- GMC Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details)
- Instrument cluster, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Keyless open and start
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Power outlet, bed mounted, 120-volt (400 watts shared with (KI4) instrument panel mounted power outlet)
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Power outlet, instrument panel, 120-volt (400 watts shared with (KC9) bed mounted power outlet)
- Power outlet, rear auxiliary, 12-volt
- Radio, HD
- Rear seat reminder
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar
- Seat adjuster, passenger 10-way power including lumbar
- Seat trim, Perforated leather-appointed front
- Seat, Up-level Rear with Storage Package, 60/40 folding bench for Crew Cab models, includes full-length bench seat, seatback storage on left and right side, center fold out armrest with 2 cupholders, full cab width under-seat storage, (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Seating, heated driver and front outboard passenger
- SiriusXM Radio with 360L Equipped with SiriusXM with 360L. Enjoy a trial subscription of the All Access package for the full 360L experience, with a greater variety of SiriusXM content, a more personalized experience and easier navigation. With the All Access package, you can also enjoy your favorites everywhere you go, with the SiriusXM app, online and at home on compatible connected devices. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel. All fees, content, features, and availability are subject to change. GM connected vehicle services vary by vehicle model and require active service plan,
- Steering column, lock control, electrical
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- USB Ports, 2 also includes 1 SD card reader. With bucket seats, also includes auxiliary jack. USB Ports located in instrument panel with bench seat and inside console with bucket seats. With bench seat, SD card reader is located in the first row. (Bucket seats require (PCY) SLT Convenience Package.)
- USB ports, dual, charge-only (2nd row)
- Window, power front, passenger express up/down
- Windows, power front, drivers express up/down
- Windows, power rear, express down
- Air filter, high-capacity
- Air filtration monitoring
- Alternator, 170 amps (Requires (L8T) 6.6L V8 gas engine.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Included and only available with (L8T) 6.6L V8 gas engine.)
- Brake lining wear indicator
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Capless Fuel Fill (Requires (L8T) 6.6L gas V8 engine. Not included with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.)
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, 6.6L V8 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, gasoline (401 hp [299 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 464 lb-ft of torque [629 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section and a fully-boxed stamped rear section
- GVWR, 10,650 lbs. (4831 kg) (Included and only available with TK20743 model and (L8T) 6.6L V8 gas engine with 18" or 20" wheels, or TK20943 and (L8T) 6.6L V8 gas engine with 17" wheels.)
- In-vehicle Trailering App, System includes checklist, trailer maintenance reminders, trailer security alerts, trailer mileage, tow/haul reminder, trailer electrical diagnostics and Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System module (Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed.)
- Pickup bed includes bed assist step
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Requires (L8T) 6.6L V8 gas engine.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, Black (Not included when (VQY) chrome recovery hooks, LPO are ordered.)
- Steering, Digital Variable Steering Assist This system automatically adjusts steering based on speed, road conditions, and other inputs to reduce driver effort and fatigue.
- Suspension Package (Not available with (X31) Off-Road Package.)
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Transfer case, two-speed active, electronic Autotrac with push button control (Requires 4WD models.)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED signature lighting
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Hitch Guidance dynamic single line to aid in truck trailer alignment for hitching
- Hitch Guidance with hitch view with Image adjustment, Pan/Zoom/Tilt
- OnStar and GMC connected services capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
$1,500 2020 GM Loyalty Program
Loyalty program available to customers who currently own or lease a 2006 or newer Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, or Saturn. Offer is available on finance deals only. Customers are not required to trade in their qualifying vehicle or terminate their current lease. Customer must have owned/leased their qualifying vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale of the new vehicle. Offer is transferable to individuals residing in the same household.
Promotion Contains following program(s).
2020 GM Loyalty Program - $1,500.00
Promotion Contains following program(s).
2020 GM Loyalty Program - $1,500.00
orifice A1 week agoMy wife and I went to holiday automotive to buy a family vehicle. While we didn’t purchase a vehicle from there, I wanted to write a glowing review for Kyle, our sales person. Kyle was fantastic. He went above and beyond for us. He was constantly working on a better deal for us, and had we not found the car we did purchase, we would have bought from holiday and will certainly give them a chance to sell us a car in the summer when we are ready to purchase a second vehicle. I highly recommend Holiday Automotive for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They have a great, friendly and helpful staff!
Carrie Tasch1 week agoReally this review is long overdue. Our family has purchased 4 vehicles through holiday, and have had many positive experiences throughout the years. I've had repairs done, and used the wonderful shuttle service. I've been given courtesy vehicles more times then I can count, and its been done with ease. I've been given coupons to help with repairs (that are already priced at a value), I've received discounts at the body shop, and deals on the purchase's of our vehicles.... And the list could go on! Everyone has a smile, everyone try's to make my experience a good one, and everyone is willing to help. Thank You for all of the years you've given me peace of mind, knowing that you will always take care of my needs. In the past I've worked with Pat in service, and she's always been wonderful. Currently, We work with Buck at the Mazda service shop. He seriously is amazing! And today I was at the Ford service shop, and received top notch service from Cole and his team. Thank you! Keep doing what you're doing, and trust that we all see what type of industry standards you set!
Dan Champeau1 week agoI may deal with again. After discussing problems with management we worked out an agreement. Still not happy with how they also tried to pull a quick one and say a lease could not be done if the vehicle has more than 298 miles according to the finance person, was told its state law. The vehicle I leased had 495 at delivery. So I was out 200 miles right away. Ownership made this aspect right though and claimed it would be addressed. Jamie Schneider was phenomenal. Even though he sells at the GM dealership I requested him. And by the time I got to the Mazda lot he knew all of the ins and outs of the vehicle I was inquiring about. It is refreshing to know that some of the sales staff here knows their stuff. (Albeit too few about the vehicles they sell). But there are those that are “car people ” and they should the ones who this dealership should rely on to take it to the next level. Not the sales staff that will be no help after the sale. One of the reasons I would come back is because of Willie Beyer. Hands down the greatest service manager I’ve ever dealt with at any dealership. If I have any problems, he is there for me and we come up with a resolution. Will I be back, if the price is right I will be and if the trade offer is there I would t hesitate, because I k ow I will get service after the sale. Unfortunately, Not from sales staff, but I know you have awesome employees there who do care about the customer after the sale. To many of us, The large investment of an automobile isn’t taken lightly and it is comforting to know that somebody who knows a lot about automobiles can help, as opposed to some of your sales staff that just want the person to sign the dotted line and that is there their job ends. If only people Would get promoted for knowledge and how they treat people instead of just because they know somebody there m, that would truly be a breath of fresh air for many in the market for an automobile, and may enhance their experience at Holiday automotive
Laura Henning3 weeks agoI bought a vehicle from Holiday Ford this past week and I couldn't have had a better experience! I didn't have an appointment but was immediately directed to salesman Matt Claus who made the whole process from start to finish incredibly easy; and not only that, he also went above and beyond his job of just selling me a vehicle. Even after the purchase was complete he took the time to help me pack up and move all my belongings from my old to my new vehicle, he also helped me sync my phone to my new car and he showed me how to use some of the options in the vehicle and the Ford app-- all of this even after the dealership had technically closed for the day. He also followed up with me the next day to see how I was liking my new purchase. Needless to say, I am very appreciative of not only him but everyone I crossed paths with at Holiday Ford, they were all so helpful and very friendly! Thank you!
Karri Pahl3 weeks agoMy husband and I had such a good experience buying our Chevy Equinox at Holiday Automotive Chevy dealer. Our salesman Dan was so friendly and treated us like he has known us for many years. He and Russ worked very hard for us and were extremely accommodating. I would definitely recommend car shopping at Holiday!
Lucy Madison3 weeks agoThank you John Barber for being such an excellent, kind and helpful sales person. Not only did you and your team help me get a Buick I really wanted through your financing, but even after the purchase are willing to take the time to answer any question I might still have. Everyone is very nice there, and I loved the large Nativity Scene.
Stephen Krueger3 weeks agoSeth Cudworth did a great job. Very informative. My wife and I didnt feel pressured like other dealerships when researching and reviewing our new vehicle.
Tamara Upshaw1 month agoWe visited Holiday Automotive to look for a used vehicle. We were so impressed with the customer service and respect we received from our salesman Chris Holmes. He made the whole process stress free and enjoyable. Thanks for the laughter and getting us the greatest deal ever! We will definitely buy our next car from them! Elijah and Tamara Thomas
Cathy Kan1 month agoI had heard from several people how awesome this dealership was but I now experienced it for myself. Tom was my sales rep but everyone there was exceptional from the finance department to technical. I had been trying to find a red CX-5 with a white interior and the GT premium package. A local Mazda dealership in Racine had found a car for me. I negotiated a price, agreed on my trade in value, signed an agreement, and put down a cash deposit. A cash deposit they sent me out to the bank to get before they would agree to bringing the car in from another dealer. A few hours later my sales rep sent me a text message stating the car had been sold so what other color or interior would I be interested in. I thought it was very unprofessional to sell a car that they didn't verify was available first. I asked for my cash back and they said if I didn't come back up there within 2 hours I would have to wait until their corporate office sent me a check. Regardless, a few days passed and I decided to do a 200 mile search for the red car I wanted. I came across the car they "sold" me, I verified the VIN # with the paperwork I had. I contacted Holiday Mazda and nobody had inquired about the car. I was lied to. They took my money and had absolutely no intention of selling that car to me. Wow, right? I wasn't sure if telling Holiday Mazda was the right thing to do but I did. They pretty much honored the deal I worked on with the Racine Mazda dealer and apologized for their unscrupulous behavior. Yes, they apologized for something they didn't do and honored the deal they didn't make. I don't really see a lot of service oriented businesses anymore so I had to write this review. We have two Mazda CX-5's now, it's an incredible car. If you decide to get one go to Holiday Mazda, I drove over 100 miles to get there but it was worth it.
Kelly Seiser1 month agoMike Shannon & Kevin Tillman are awesome to work with! We highly recommend Holiday Automotive. Kevin goes above and beyond to make certain the process goes quickly. He also took time to explain everything about my new vehicle, which I appreciated!!
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
New Ford Folks2 years agoWe have been buying Autos for over 30 years, this was the best dealership we have gone too. Told them exactly what we wanted they looked and found the truck as we wanted. Very friendly, and knowledgeable. We are so pleased we are going to buy again from them.
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT VIN: 1GT49NEY9LF139743, #20G462 Price$1114/mo
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty DRW Lariat VIN: 1FT8W3DT1LEC68148, #20F178 Price$1164/mo
2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty DRW Lariat VIN: 1FT8W3DT4LEC38450, #20F137 Price$1130/mo
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor VIN: 1FTFW1RG7KFB44210, #19F541, 15/18 MPG Price$1099/mo
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT VIN: 1GT49NEY5LF123359, #20G435 Price$1131/mo
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT VIN: 1GT49NEY2LF110729, #20G423 Price$1093/mo
2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty SRW Lariat VIN: 1FT8W2BT4LEC86446, #20F208 Price$1099/mo
2020 Ford F-250 Super Duty SRW Lariat VIN: 1FT8W2BT0LEC60068, #20F187 Price$1095/mo
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country VIN: 1GC4YREY1LF100591, #20C10 Price$1119/mo
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD AT4 VIN: 1GT49PEY3LF184253, #20G663 Price$1132/mo
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country VIN: 1GC4YREY1LF173881, #20C244 Price$1128/mo
2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali VIN: 1GT49REY3LF189108, #20G596 Price$1166/mo