2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
Brilliant Black Crystal Prl Stock # A9651C, Van/Minivan, 2D8HN54P28R616942, 180,800 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Grand Caravan
- Trim: SXT
- Body style: Minivan
- Exterior: Brilliant Black Crystal Prl
- Interior: Dk Slate/Lt Shale
- Doors: 4
- Stock: A9651C
- Model number: RTKP53
- VIN #: 2D8HN54P28R616942
- Mileage: 180800
- Engine: Gas V6 3.8L/231
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Bright license plate brow
- Rear window wiper/washer
- Fog lamps
- Front air dam
- Sunscreen glass
- Body-color fold-away heated pwr mirrors
- Body-color door handles
- Dual pwr sliding doors
- Black/bright grille
- Belt moldings
- Body-color fascias w/rear scuff pad
- Halogen headlamps w/time-delay off
- Variable intermittent windshield wiper
- Driver door protection block
- DARK SLATE SEATS
- PWR LIFTGATE
- 16" x 6.5" ALUMINUM WHEELS (STD)
- 25K CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG -inc: 3.8L V6 engine, 6-speed auto trans
- 2ND ROW FOLD-IN-FLOOR BUCKET SEATS -inc: 3rd row Stow'N Go tailgate seats, cloth front headrests, highline door trim panel (STD)
- CLOTH LOW-BACK BUCKET SEATS (STD)
- 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD (STD)
- 3.8L OHV V6 ENGINE (STD)
- Fixed long mast antenna
- Easy clean floor mats
- Lower instrument panel cubby bin
- Pwr locks
- Driver door sill storage bin
- Air conditioning w/3-zone temp control
- (6) speakers
- Rear window defroster
- Dual visors w/illuminated mirrors
- Overhead ambient surround lighting
- Cupholders w/overhead illumination
- 115V auxiliary pwr outlet
- Overhead console
- Tire pressure monitor
- Universal garage door opener
- Pwr adjustable pedals
- 12V auxiliary pwr outlet
- Dual glove boxes
- Illuminated entry
- Overhead storage bins
- Carpet flooring
- Keyless entry w/immobilizer
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player
- Rear seatback grocery bag hooks
- Speed control
- Liftgate flood lamp
- Floor console w/cupholder
- Body-color sill applique
- Pwr rear quarter vented windows
- 12V DC front & rear pwr outlets
- Observation mirror
- Assist handles
- LH rear quarter storage bin
- Deluxe door trim panel
- 2nd row fold-in-floor bucket seats
- 3rd row Stow'N Go tailgate seats
- Trip computer w/temp, compass
- Rear overhead console system
- Swiveling rear courtesy/reading lamps
- Front cloth bucket seats-inc: stain & odor resistant anti-static seat fabric, pwr driver seat w/manual lumbar adjust
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & shift knob
- Tilt steering wheel w/mounted audio controls
- Instrument panel w/satin silver bezel, white face instrument cluster, tachometer
- Express down pwr windows w/driver-side express up
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/1-year of SIRIUS service
- Compact spare tire
- Front wheel drive
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Electronic stability program
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes w/brake assist
- Brake/park interlock
- 160-amp alternator
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 600-amp maintenance-free battery
- 16" x 6.5" aluminum wheels
- 3.8L OHV V6 engine
- P225/65R16 all-season BSW tires
- LATCH ready child seat anchor system
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes w/brake assist
- Brake/park interlock
- Electronic stability program
- Dual note electric horn
- Side curtain air bags for all rows
- Advanced multi-stage front air bags
Matt K6 days agoI just purchased my second used vehicle from Holiday Automotive. Very good place to purchase a vehicle. John Barber was my sales person. He was awesome. Very personable. Thank you to John and the entire staff. I couldn't be happier with my experience.
gerald whitby6 days agoNice remodeling. Great car show. Thanks for the root beer float
Heather S1 week agoI had a great experience with a new lease. I don't live nearby, so Kourtney was wonderful and was able to provide all the numbers via email before I could get in to complete the lease. When I stopped in, Logan and the finance team had everything ready to go and I was in and out with my new vehicle within 30 minutes (per my request)! I'd highly recommend them!
Stephanie Leu1 week agoI normally dont take the time to write reviews but i decided that I need to share my experience. I can't say enough good things about Holiday. I was working with Matt. I went in on a Saturday with my 2 children ( ages 1 and 8). They were more than accommodating to my children. They played in the kids room and enjoyed snacks. I had planned on financing through the bank. But the bank kept running us through the ringer. Wednesday rolled around and I ended up asking them to run my information for financing through them. I am so glad that I did. My payment is way cheaper with them than what it would have been with the bank. I would highly reccomend anybody in the market for a new car come to Holiday Auto! You wont be disappointed! I am confident that if anything were to come up with my car they will be there to help in any way they can!
Mike Winston2 weeks agoThe salesman are very friendly and knowledgeable. Nice vehicles too.
Ric Stelter2 weeks agoBig day for us! New Ford Explorer with all the options we wanted thanks to Joe W. at Holiday Ford in Fond du Lac. Sourced for us from a different dealer and we still got a great discount and trade in! Thanks Joe for the top notch customer service and knowledge of the vehicle. Great shopping and buying experience... I highly recommend Holiday Ford!
Becky Bergman3 weeks agoAwesome experience! Thank you guys!!! I didn't have a down payment when I first attempted to get a vehicle. 2nd time was a charm! They (Andy) give you options on what car would best fit the situation financially and needs wise. The finance person (Jordyn) was super sweet and extremely detailed when going through the financial responsibilities. When the time comes I will shop here again. THANK YOU!!!
Becky Kiefer3 weeks agoI am absolutely astonished by Holiday Ford's commitment to find me the exact vehicle I'd been looking for. The level of customer service and commitment to excellence I received was out of this world! Steve F. thank you so much for making this the best vehicle shopping experience I've ever had. You've earned a life long customer! Keep up the great work!
Paul Friederichs1 month agoJust picked up my 30th Anniversary Edition Miata. Very pleased with the entire process fro first contact in Feb thur yesterday when car was delivered. Great people from telephone receptionist,sales people,finance person, to sales managers. Could not have been a better experience.
Jonathan Andrus1 month agoThank you to Holiday Ford in Fond Du Lac Wi for the great experience and to Desirae For your great service and taking your time showing us several vehicles and explain them to us and just walking us through each step it made the buying process great and very easy. We will be back again for the next vehicles. If your in the need of a vehicle stop in at Holiday Ford and see Desirae she will take very good care if you and get you in the vehicle if your chose. Thank you again Desirae and Holiday Ford a true class act dealership.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.