2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Black Stock # A9201, Crew Cab Pickup
- Condition: Used
- Model: Mark LT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: A9201
- Model number: W18
- VIN #: 5LTPW18528FJ02487
- Mileage: 100000
- Engine: Gas V8 5.4L/330
- Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Fog lamps
- Quad beam halogen headlights w/Autolamp
- Heated pwr mirrors w/chrome accent caps, turn signal lamps
- Solar tinted windows
- Speed dependant interval wipers
- Chrome grille surround w/chrome Lincoln waterfall slats
- Unique style side tail lamp lens w/chrome surround
- Chrome front bumper w/body colored upper fascia & lower valance
- Chrome bodyside cladding w/body colored wheel lip moldings
- Styleside chrome step w/wrap-over step pad
- Fixed rear window w/privacy glass
- Body colored door handles w/chrome strap
- Rear tailgate-inc: body color cladding & reflectors, body colored handle w/chrome strap, key lock, Tailgate Assist
- MARK LT SERIES ORDER CODE
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Front Map Lights
- Front pwr point
- Alarm system
- Rear window defroster
- Door scuff plates
- Illuminated entry
- Coat hooks
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Homelink universal garage door opener
- Pwr windows w/driver-side express down
- Pwr door locks
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- (2) front/(2) rear cupholders
- Carpeted floor mats w/Lincoln logo
- Unique Lincoln instrument cluster-inc: fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer, tachometer
- Outside temp/compass display
- Overhead rail storage system-inc: large storage bin, rear dome light/map light
- Pwr heated leather front captains chairs w/driver/passenger manual lumbar/recline, driver seat memory, rear map pockets, chrome Lincoln Star badge
- Leather flip-up 60/40 split rear seat w/folding armrest
- Two-tone leather wrapped tilt steering wheel-inc: real wood upper arc, redundant radio/climate controls, speed control
- Message center w/trip computer-inc: distance-to-empty, trip elapsed time, average fuel economy, low oil pressure, check engine temp, check charging system, fail-safe cooling mode
- Accessory pwr delay w/theater dimming lighting
- Remote keyless entry w/illuminated driver-side keypad
- AM/FM stereo w/in-dash 6-disc CD changer-inc: MP3 capability, speed compensated volume, subwoofer, audio input jack, Sirius satellite radio w/6 month subscription
- Automatic climate control -inc: rear seat ducts
- Wood finish center panel
- Door handles w/wood trim upper bezel & lower applique
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front stabilizer bar
- Independent double wishbone front suspension
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Battery saver
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly four wheel drive
- P275/65R18 all-terrain BSW tires
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes w/electronic brake force distribution
- Stainless steel exhaust w/chrome tip
- 3.73 non-limited slip axle
- 5.4L SOHC 24-valve V8 Triton engine-inc: fail-safe cooling system
- 18" 7-spoke machined aluminum wheels
- Full size spare
- 5-1/2' styleside box w/light
- Brake shift interlock
- Side intrusion door beams
- Child safety rear door locks
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes w/electronic brake force distribution
- Manual lap/shoulder belts w/height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors on outside front positions, Autolock for child seats, Belt-Minder safety belt reminder for driver/front passenger
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags -inc: occupant classification system
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children (LATCH) system for child safety needs
James Michalek11 months agoOverall, the car buying process was great!! I had found the car I wanted online, and had called to deal with making the deal happen over the phone. I live 3 hours away from the dealership, so I was not going to make a trip unless I was taking the car. I was buying a GM Certified used car, so I felt comfortable that the quality of car would not be an issue.There was a mistake in the middle of the deal, but Michael was upfront and honest with me about the situation. I appreciated the honesty from him, rather than making excuses. In the end, the deal happened with me. Upon my arrival, the car was exactly what I was hoping it would be. The paperwork process was smooth and quick and I definitely enjoyed my 3 hour car drive home in my new car!!
Sami Smith11 months agoWent in to look at my options on trading in my car for one vehicle I had in mind talked with salesperson Kevin and got started right away on paperwork and all we needed to do went for test drive came back to do more paperwork then was told I was able to trade in which made me extremely happy then went to go get what I needed and came back signed all the rest of paperwork. Kevin also helped get all my belongings from old vehicle into new vehicle and then was on my way with my new 2015 Chevy Equinox! One happy customer
Johan Rutten1 year agoReceived excellent service from everyone connected to our transaction. People are always helpful and friendly. Love our Buick
Douglas Pietrowski1 year agoRecently purchased a used 2017 Ford Expedition from Holiday Ford. As always was treated great; this time by Matt , Shane and Chris. They all worked hard to make sure I purchased exactly what I was looking for at a price I could afford. Many thanks????
Jennifer Monroe1 year agoSales people are approachable and not pushy at all. They listened to the things we wanted in a vehicle and then presented our best options. They were so patient as test drove cars. We had to bring our three kiddos to our appointments, and their kid's room (and cookies!) made my little ones feel right at home. I will definitely purchase from Holiday agian!
Kelly Olsn1 year agoI recently purchased a 2017 Buick Encore and I had a wonderful sales person, Kris Hettenhaus. She was very kind and treated my family well. She made the car buying process so much more pleasant than my prior experiences and she took the time to go over my car with me to help me understand all the great goodies it has. She was also very kind to my daughter who has special needs and I really appreciated how Bill had come over to talk with us, great customer service. I just want to make sure Kris gets a HUGE thank you for making sure I am totally happy with my beautiful new Buick.
M EH1 year agoI had a very good experience when purchasing my last vehicle from holiday automotive’s “budget center”. Alex and Scott at the budget center were excellent to work with. I was able to get a very good price on the vehicle I had been searching for, while receiving some of the best service I’ve ever experienced at a dealership. Eric and the team at the ford service center were also exceptional. I never expected to use the warranty, but when a minor issue came up they immediately took care of it. They came through on all of our agreements, I would definitely purchase from them again.
Govikings@810 months agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel10 months agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer410 months agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer310 months agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel10 months agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa6710 months agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle0910 months agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W10 months agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs10 months agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy110 months agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.