2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium 1
Mocha Steel Metallic Stock # W3103A, Sedan, 1G4GD5ER1CF212426, 52,616 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: LaCrosse
- Trim: Premium 1
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Mocha Steel Metallic
- Interior: Cashmere
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W3103A
- Model number: 4GM69
- VIN #: 1G4GD5ER1CF212426
- Mileage: 52616
- Engine: Gas/Electric I4 2.4/145
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/manual shift
- Fuel: Hybrid Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Door handles, body-color with chrome strips
- Fog lamps, front halogen with projector technology
- Glass, acoustic, laminated front-side and windshield
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Grille, chrome waterfall
- Headlamps, halogen composite with flash-to-pass feature automatic on and off, automatic delay and warning buzzer
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Lamps, rear stop tail, LED
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and driver-side memory and auto-dimming feature
- Moldings, bodyside, bright
- Shutters, front lower grille, active (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Spoiler, rear body-color, decklid (Not available for Fleet or Government order types or (GBE) Crystal Red Tintcoat exterior paint.)
- Tire repair kit (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine.)
- Tires, P235/50R17 all-season, blackwall (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined alloy (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent, structure-less wiper blades
- PREMIUM 1 PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET with seatback map pockets (STD)
- CASHMERE, LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- AXLE, 2.64 FINAL DRIVE RATIO (STD)
- ENGINE, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI (DIRECT INJECTION), 4-CYLINDER WITH EASSIST TECHNOLOGY includes (MHH) 6-speed automatic electronically controlled transmission, (FXJ) 2.64 final drive ratio axle, (KY2) 120 amp alternator, (TM7) heavy-duty 438 cold-cranking amp battery, (NWM) single-outlet hidden exhaust, (J60) 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, (Q05) 17" machined alloy wheels with (RAF) P235/50R17 all-season low rolling resistance tires, (T43) rear body-color spoiler, (VRI) front lower active grille shutters and underbody aero panels (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft of torque [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE includes Driver Shift Control (STD)
- WHEELS, 17" (43.2 CM) MACHINED ALLOY (STD)
- BLUETOOTH FOR PHONE, PERSONAL CELL PHONE CONNECTIVITY TO VEHICLE AUDIO SYSTEM
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Air filtration system
- Air vents, rear, heating/cooling
- Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
- Armrest, rear center with 2 integral cup holders
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
- Audio system feature, premium 7-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port with iPod connectivity
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with MP3 CD player USB and AUX port, IntelliLink with 8" color LED touch screen display, MP3/WMA playback, iPod support and upgradeable software
- Bluetooth for phone and music, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system HMI (Human Machine Interface), phonebook access, voice recognition for audio, phone, phonebook and music selection, Pandora and Stitcher Smartphone compatible, SiriusXM weather and data services, and software Bluetooth and Smartphone interface upgradeable
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Cargo net
- Compass display
- Console, floor, front with sliding armrest and multi-level storage
- Cruise control
- Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Floor mats, carpeted front with anchors
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Lighting, custom interior front and rear reading, front and rear door and console ambient lighting, front foot well, puddle lights and instrument panel light pipe
- Memory settings includes "presets" for 2 drivers, 8-way power driver/passenger seat with easy exit driver seat and outside mirrors
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Personalization features includes driver memory, 2 specific Remote Keyless Entry FOB controls for the driver identification greeting, audio system settings, station presets, content theft, automatic door locks, activation verification, perimeter lighting, delayed locking and (UD7) Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist (if equipped)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary
- QuietTuning, Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended-range
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Retained accessory power power windows, audio system and sunroof remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way power
- Seat trim, leather-appointed seating
- Seat, rear split-folding
- Seats, front bucket with seatback map pockets
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Sill plates, front, bright
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilizer, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up/Down
- Windows, power with front passenger Express-Up/Down
- Windows, power, rear with Express-Down
- Alternator, 120 amps (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine.)
- Axle, 2.64 final drive ratio (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Battery, 60AH, maintenance free with rundown protection, heavy-duty 438 cold-cranking amps (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine.)
- Driver Shift Controls, tap-up/-tap-down
- Drivetrain, front wheel drive
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder DI (Direct Injection), 4-cylinder with eAssist technology includes (MHH) 6-speed automatic electronically controlled transmission, (FXJ) 2.64 final drive ratio axle, (KY2) 120 amp alternator, (TM7) heavy-duty 438 cold-cranking amp battery, (NWM) single-outlet hidden exhaust, (J60) 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, (Q05) 17" machined alloy wheels with (RAF) P235/50R17 all-season low rolling resistance tires, (T43) rear body-color spoiler, (VRI) front lower active grille shutters and underbody aero panels (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft of torque [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (Not available with (SB2) Rear spoiler, LPO)
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with hidden turned down tip (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Steering, power, electric (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive includes Driver Shift Control (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Crash Response
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine)
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera (Included and only available with (PCM) Comfort and Convenience Package #2.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
Rosalia Aguirre1 week agoJafar was great! He is very trustworthy, and act very professional! Great staff, good customer relations. Best deal for vehicles at a confident and reliable atmosphere. The company is always satisfied their customers at all time!
John2 weeks agoWe recently purchase a vehicle from Holiday Automotive. We were impressed with Seth's professional knowledge. He was a great salesman and had great customer service. Overall made for a great buying experience. We would recommend him to our family and friends.
Ashley Manthey2 weeks agoMy experiences at Holiday, have always been top notch. Jason at the budget center, was incredibly helpful and thorough with selling me my new car. He has checked in weekly since having it, and truly cares that we are satisfied with our purchase. Pat in finance at Chevy, was knowledgable, and explained the entire process so I understood. He gave me multiple options, and made sure I got everything I wanted. Tony even made it a point to call the next day to check in to make sure everything went well with the purchase. I truly love Holiday, and look forward to being a lifelong costumer!
Barbara Remmel3 weeks agoChris Holmes was my salesman & he was nothing short of being respectful, courteous, easy to talk to & was not pushy at all. He totally let me make the decision. Shaun helped me with the financial end of the deal & I really can't say enough "good" about him. He bent over backwards to get me a great deal that I really appreciated. He was very informative & honest with me. I will definitely be a return customer when the time comes (hopefully, not for a while!). A great experience, even restored my faith in car sales!
kyle tainter3 weeks agoJust recently purchased a ore-owned 2015 F150 from Holiday Ford and worked with Matthews. I always dread going into dealerships but was quite surprised at how pleasant of an experience this was. Everyone was great to work with and had everything arranged a couple days later when I came back to purchase the truck. Highly recommend!!!
Justine Rietveld3 weeks agoWe just finished leasing two vehicles at one time Dave Witt made everything go as seamlessly as possible. He even took the time to go through all of both cars functions with us. When our leases are up we will definitely be going back to work with Dave.
Jordan Trujillo1 month agoWe drove to the holiday budget center, with high hopes we walked into the isle of cars and were immediately greeted by John Barber. Very outstanding guy, definitely appreciated his sincerity to help us walk out with car keys in hand. Talked us through each and every detail, and answered every question we had. Sean ( in financing ) helped immensely with approving the loan quickly and efficiently. I’ve never seen a car sale go so smoothly, and that’s thanks to both John and Sean for helping us. And of course getting the exact car we wanted was a major plus aswell!
Chad Ramsdell1 month agoDrove up was able to walk through the lot for a comfortable amount of time prior to being approached. Instead of a pitch was asked about our situation; prior to speaking money was able to test drive and the Customer Experience Manager was did an excellent match of the type of vehicle that fit the situation without even needing to ask. Financing was successful and we drove the car off the lot with a fair price. Personally want to thank John from Holiday would highly recommend checking here first when in the market for a vehicle.
Amy Mastricola1 month agoExcellent new vehicle buying experience. Everyone was genuine. Desirae Diener is awesome to work with. Very kind, helpful, patient and she wasn't pushy as you see sometimes with sales people. I would rate Holiday Ford in Fond du lac a 10 if I could. Thank you for a comfortable buying experience.
A Google User1 month agoKellie is amazing! She worked with me all day on the phone until I could get down there later that day. She is a remarkable lady. She listens, she cares, she’s HILARIOUS. Felt like I knew her for years and she knew exactly I was looking for. The best costumer service I’ve ever had! Definitely in the future I will be returning and asking for her again.
Govikings@82 years agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Misspeschel2 years agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Happycustomer32 years agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Happycustomer42 years agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Stacie Roesel2 years agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Ashley W2 years agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
Ccapelle092 years agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Melissa672 years agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
prs2 years agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
New Ford Folks2 years agoWe have been buying Autos for over 30 years, this was the best dealership we have gone too. Told them exactly what we wanted they looked and found the truck as we wanted. Very friendly, and knowledgeable. We are so pleased we are going to buy again from them.
2016 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM6G7234340, #W2847, 30/42 MPG Price$144/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM8H7143345, #W3368, 30/40 MPG Price$177/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM0H7108296, #W3366, 30/40 MPG Price$169/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM9H7144567, #W3643, 30/40 MPG Price$177/mo
2016 Hyundai Accent SE VIN: KMHCT4AE5GU989935, #W3403, 26/37 MPG Price$104/mo
2016 Chevrolet Malibu LT VIN: 1G1ZF5SX7GF349766, #W3672, 22/33 MPG Price$185/mo
2017 Chevrolet Impala LS VIN: 2G11X5SA3H9182239, #W2686, 22/30 MPG Price$152/mo
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S VIN: 1N4AL2AP1CN411326, #W3076A, 23/32 MPG Price$104/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM4H7235858, #W3365, 30/40 MPG Price$169/mo
2017 Nissan Sentra SV VIN: 3N1AB7AP7HY356677, #W2360A, 29/37 MPG Price$152/mo
2018 Ford Fusion SE VIN: 3FA6P0H73JR257605, #W3246, 21/32 MPG Price$185/mo
2018 Chevrolet Cruze LS VIN: 1G1BC5SM1J7129248, #20G673B, 29/40 MPG Price$169/mo
2017 Toyota Corolla L VIN: 2T1BURHE2HC833270, #W3333, 28/36 MPG Price$169/mo
2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited LT VIN: 1G1PF5SB4G7131371, #W2262A, 26/38 MPG Price$136/mo