2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan
Black Raven Stock # 19K69B, Sedan, 1G6DC5E52C0125938, 120,320 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: CTS Sedan
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Black Raven
- Interior: Ebony/Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19K69B
- Model number: 6DG69
- VIN #: 1G6DC5E52C0125938
- Mileage: 120320
- Engine: Gas V6 3.0L/183
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Headlamps, halogen Tungsten with Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Sunroof, delete
- Tires, P235/55R17 H-rated all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) painted aluminum
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- EBONY/EBONY, LEATHERETTE SEATING SURFACES
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET includes 8-way power driver seat adjuster and articulating head restraints (STD)
- SUNROOF, POWER ULTRAVIEW DOUBLE-SIZED, TILT-SLIDING with express-open and power sunshade
- ENGINE, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT (270 hp [201.3 kW] @ 7000 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [301.1 N-m] @ 5700 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC FOR AWD (STD)
- WHEEL, COMPACT SPARE
- WHEELS, 17" X 8" (43.2 CM X 20.3 CM) PAINTED ALUMINUM (STD)
- AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH SINGLE-SLOT CD PLAYER AND MP3 PLAYBACK with Radio Data System (RDS), Bose 8-speaker system and auxiliary input jack (STD)
- TIRE, COMPACT SPARE
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with single-slot CD player and MP3 playback with Radio Data System (RDS), Bose 8-speaker system and auxiliary input jack
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Door locks, power programmable
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Head restraints, active front
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge (V-Series supercharger boost gauge), engine water temperature gauge and Driver Information Center
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with OnStar controls
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Seat adjuster, front passenger manual recline
- Seat, rear pass-through, center armrest
- Seats, front bucket includes 8-way power driver seat adjuster and articulating head restraints
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. (Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C.)
- Steering column, manual rake wheel and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls audio and cruise and Bluetooth
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Trunk release, power
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with front and rear Express-Down, front Express-Up and rear passenger lockout
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive (6DM69 and 6DP69 only.)
- Engine, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT (270 hp [201.3 kW] @ 7000 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [301.1 N-m] @ 5700 rpm)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel Single exhaust.
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic for AWD (Must specify a transmission. Base MSRP includes (MX7) 6-speed automatic transmission for 6DG69 and 6DH69 (AWD) models.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Automatic Crash Response
- Child seat restraint system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- StabiliTrak, stability enhancement system
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Traction control, all-speed, brake and engine controlled
Elliot Marcelain1 week agoOnce again Holiday came through for me. Starting with Natalia on the phone to J.R. in the service department . My car wouldn't start and J.R. stopped on his way home to jump start it. Thanks for the extra special service by extra special people.
Steven Strobel2 weeks agoI just bought a used Chevy Tahoe from Holiday Automotive. I really had a great experience. The truck is super clean & runs well. The sales associate I worked with (Brian Kimpel) was helpful, and treated me fair. And with a reputable dealership I know their shop went through all the mechanicals. I will definitely return to Holiday when I need my next car.
Jess Carlson2 weeks agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Jean Lazich2 weeks agoWorking with Desirae Diener was very pleasant. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I felt no pressure to buy that night and take time to decide if that vehicle was the rite fit for me..And her team member in financing, Ruth Corning, was a delight to deal with. Very comfortable take talk with and did a fantastic job explaining the warranty and all the paper work. GREAT JOB!
Kevin Anderson3 weeks agoGreat service, Friendly staff. Took good care of me and my car. Gave me a new vehicle as a loaner while my car was being worked on.
Raluca Buznea3 weeks agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W1 month agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey2 months agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew2 months agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso2 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.
2013 Honda Accord Sdn Sport VIN: 1HGCR2F57DA279417, #W1839A, 26/35 MPG Price$153/mo
2013 Toyota Camry L VIN: 4T1BF1FK4DU652071, #19M533A, 25/35 MPG Price$149/mo
2013 Chevrolet Malibu LT VIN: 1G11E5SA7DF162373, #W2427, 22/34 MPG Price$120/mo
2017 Hyundai Elantra SE VIN: 5NPD84LF6HH017210, #19M569A, 29/38 MPG Price$143/mo
2015 Chrysler 200 Limited VIN: 1C3CCCAB5FN751407, #20C131A, 23/36 MPG Price$152/mo
2012 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport VIN: JM1BL1UF9C1502623, #W2107A, 24/33 MPG Price$88/mo
2015 Chrysler 200 Limited VIN: 1C3CCCAB7FN741817, #W2417B, 23/36 MPG Price$120/mo
2016 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport VIN: 3MZBM1T72GM327774, #W2402, 29/41 MPG Price$149/mo
2016 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM9G7270250, #W2353, 30/42 MPG Price$161/mo