2012 Toyota Camry XLE
Magnetic Gray Metallic Stock # 20M149A, Sedan, 4T4BF1FK6CR226693, 68,028 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Camry
- Trim: XLE
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Interior: Ash
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 20M149A
- Model number: 2540
- VIN #: 4T4BF1FK6CR226693
- Mileage: 68028
- Engine: Gas I4 2.5L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/Manual Shift
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- 17" x 7" alloy wheels
- Color-keyed manual folding heated pwr mirrors
- Compact spare tire
- High solar energy-absorbing glass
- Integrated fog lamps
- P215/55R17 all-season tires
- Projector beam auto on/off halogen headlamps
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers
- CARPETED FLOOR MATS
- CARPETED FLOOR & TRUNK MAT SET
- LEATHER PKG -inc: leather seats, leather door trim w/integrated armrests, multi-stage heated front seats, front passenger pwr seat
- 8-way pwr driver seat
- Adjustable front & rear headrests
- Covered center console w/storage & dual cup holders
- Cruise control
- Display AM/FM stereo w/CD player -inc: MP3/WMA capability, 6.1" touch screen w/vehicle info, aux audio jack, USB input w/iPod connectivity & control, Bluetooth hands-free phone system w/phone book access & music streaming, (6) speakers
- Door sill scuff plates
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Dual-zone auto climate control -inc: dust & pollen filter, rear seat vents
- Engine Immobilizer
- Fold-down rear center armrest w/dual cup holders
- Front & rear map pockets
- Front bucket seats -inc: driver height adjuster, pwr driver lumbar support
- Front seatback pockets
- Front sliding center armrest
- Illuminated entry
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescoping steering wheel -inc: steering wheel audio controls, steering wheel Bluetooth controls
- Lockable illuminated glove box
- Multi-information display -inc: twin tripmeters, outside temp display, fuel economy history, avg fuel economy, distance-to-empty, trip computer
- Overhead console -inc: front map lights, sunglass holder
- Pwr auto door locks w/anti-lockout feature
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto up/down, retained pwr, pinch protection
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- Remote keyless entry -inc: 2-stage unlock, trunk release, panic feature
- Wood-grain shift knob
- Wood-grain style interior trim -inc: chrome door handles
- (2) 12V aux pwr outlets
- (6) bottle holders
- 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: fixed rear center headrest
- 2.5L DOHC VVT-i 16-valve I4 engine
- 6-speed ECT-i automatic transmission w/OD -inc: sequential shift
- Battery saver feature
- Chrome-tipped single exhaust
- Front wheel drive
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Independent dual-link rear suspension -inc: gas shocks
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: gas shocks
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes -inc: brake assist
- Variable assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- 3-point seat belts -inc: emergency locking retractors (ELR), automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger seats, front adjustable shoulder anchors
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system -inc: electronic brake-force distribution
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Daytime running lamps -inc: on/off feature
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags -inc: occupant sensor
- Driver & front passenger knee airbags
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Front & rear seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Internal trunk release handle
- LATCH child restraint system *Outboard rear seat positions only*
- Side-impact door beams
- Smart stop technology
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Traction control
- Vehicle stability control
- Whiplash-lessening front seats
Rosalia Aguirre1 week agoJafar was great! He is very trustworthy, and act very professional! Great staff, good customer relations. Best deal for vehicles at a confident and reliable atmosphere. The company is always satisfied their customers at all time!
John2 weeks agoWe recently purchase a vehicle from Holiday Automotive. We were impressed with Seth's professional knowledge. He was a great salesman and had great customer service. Overall made for a great buying experience. We would recommend him to our family and friends.
Ashley Manthey2 weeks agoMy experiences at Holiday, have always been top notch. Jason at the budget center, was incredibly helpful and thorough with selling me my new car. He has checked in weekly since having it, and truly cares that we are satisfied with our purchase. Pat in finance at Chevy, was knowledgable, and explained the entire process so I understood. He gave me multiple options, and made sure I got everything I wanted. Tony even made it a point to call the next day to check in to make sure everything went well with the purchase. I truly love Holiday, and look forward to being a lifelong costumer!
Barbara Remmel3 weeks agoChris Holmes was my salesman & he was nothing short of being respectful, courteous, easy to talk to & was not pushy at all. He totally let me make the decision. Shaun helped me with the financial end of the deal & I really can't say enough "good" about him. He bent over backwards to get me a great deal that I really appreciated. He was very informative & honest with me. I will definitely be a return customer when the time comes (hopefully, not for a while!). A great experience, even restored my faith in car sales!
kyle tainter3 weeks agoJust recently purchased a ore-owned 2015 F150 from Holiday Ford and worked with Matthews. I always dread going into dealerships but was quite surprised at how pleasant of an experience this was. Everyone was great to work with and had everything arranged a couple days later when I came back to purchase the truck. Highly recommend!!!
Justine Rietveld3 weeks agoWe just finished leasing two vehicles at one time Dave Witt made everything go as seamlessly as possible. He even took the time to go through all of both cars functions with us. When our leases are up we will definitely be going back to work with Dave.
Jordan Trujillo1 month agoWe drove to the holiday budget center, with high hopes we walked into the isle of cars and were immediately greeted by John Barber. Very outstanding guy, definitely appreciated his sincerity to help us walk out with car keys in hand. Talked us through each and every detail, and answered every question we had. Sean ( in financing ) helped immensely with approving the loan quickly and efficiently. I’ve never seen a car sale go so smoothly, and that’s thanks to both John and Sean for helping us. And of course getting the exact car we wanted was a major plus aswell!
Chad Ramsdell1 month agoDrove up was able to walk through the lot for a comfortable amount of time prior to being approached. Instead of a pitch was asked about our situation; prior to speaking money was able to test drive and the Customer Experience Manager was did an excellent match of the type of vehicle that fit the situation without even needing to ask. Financing was successful and we drove the car off the lot with a fair price. Personally want to thank John from Holiday would highly recommend checking here first when in the market for a vehicle.
Amy Mastricola1 month agoExcellent new vehicle buying experience. Everyone was genuine. Desirae Diener is awesome to work with. Very kind, helpful, patient and she wasn't pushy as you see sometimes with sales people. I would rate Holiday Ford in Fond du lac a 10 if I could. Thank you for a comfortable buying experience.
A Google User1 month agoKellie is amazing! She worked with me all day on the phone until I could get down there later that day. She is a remarkable lady. She listens, she cares, she’s HILARIOUS. Felt like I knew her for years and she knew exactly I was looking for. The best costumer service I’ve ever had! Definitely in the future I will be returning and asking for her again.
Govikings@82 years agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Misspeschel2 years agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Happycustomer32 years agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Happycustomer42 years agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Stacie Roesel2 years agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Ashley W2 years agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
Ccapelle092 years agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Melissa672 years agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
prs2 years agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
New Ford Folks2 years agoWe have been buying Autos for over 30 years, this was the best dealership we have gone too. Told them exactly what we wanted they looked and found the truck as we wanted. Very friendly, and knowledgeable. We are so pleased we are going to buy again from them.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT VIN: 1G1PC5SB8E7482323, #W2966A, 26/38 MPG Price$104/mo
2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited LTZ VIN: 2G1WC5E32E1131422, #20G492B, 18/30 MPG Price$104/mo
2017 Toyota Corolla L VIN: 2T1BURHE2HC812239, #W3346, 28/36 MPG Price$169/mo
2015 Chevrolet Malibu LS VIN: 1G11B5SL1FF306058, #19G471B, 25/36 MPG Price$104/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM7H7123376, #W3481, 30/40 MPG Price$177/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM4H7116126, #W3268, 30/40 MPG Price$177/mo
2017 Mazda Mazda3 4-Door Touring VIN: 3MZBN1V71HM145396, #19M521A, 28/37 MPG Price$173/mo
2013 Honda Accord Sdn EX-L VIN: 1HGCR2F8XDA079187, #19M421B, 27/36 MPG Price$128/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM8H7143345, #W3368, 30/40 MPG Price$177/mo
2016 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport VIN: JM1GJ1U58G1433108, #19F83B, 26/38 MPG Price$169/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM4H7235858, #W3365, 30/40 MPG Price$169/mo
2015 Dodge Dart SXT VIN: 1C3CDFBB3FD126569, #W3337, 23/35 MPG Price$104/mo
2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT VIN: 1G1BE5SM0H7145137, #W3737, 30/40 MPG Price$169/mo
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S VIN: 1N4AL2AP1CN411326, #W3076A, 23/32 MPG Price$104/mo