2014 Buick Enclave Premium
White Diamond Tricoat Stock # W2456A, SUV, 5GAKVCKD8EJ107313, 90,826 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Enclave
- Trim: Premium
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: White Diamond Tricoat
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2456A
- Model number: 4V14526
- VIN #: 5GAKVCKD8EJ107313
- Mileage: 90826
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/217
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon, projector lamps hi/low bi-functional with blue tint lenses and chromed bezels
- Headlights, articulating
- Liftgate, rear power
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and driver-side memory
- Tires, P255/60R19-108S all-season, blackwall, Michelin
- Wheels, 19" (48.3 cm) Chrome-Clad aluminum, 9-spoke
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- EBONY, PERFORATED LEATHER SEATING SURFACE
- 1SN PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- SEATING, 7-PASSENGER, FRONT BUCKET second-row captain's chairs, flat folding and SmartSlide access to third row, third row flat folding 60/40 split bench (STD)
- SUNROOF, POWER tilt-sliding with additional skylight fixed glass aft of the sliding glass and sunshade
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 WITH SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6- SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE (STD)
- WHEELS, 19" (48.3 CM) CHROME-CLAD ALUMINUM, 9-SPOKE (STD)
- NAVTRAFFIC is available in over 130 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you detailed traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive-time information. Plus, you can use NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You'll find that once you start using NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it.
- AUDIO SYSTEM, COLOR TOUCH NAVIGATION AM/FM/SIRIUSXM/HD RADIO WITH CD PLAYER, INTELLILINK 6.5" diagonal touch-screen display, includes Advanced Bose 10-speaker system, USB port, auxiliary input jack and rear audio controls with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included)
- TRAILERING PROVISION PACKAGE 4500 lbs. includes (V08) heavy-duty engine cooling system, (VR2) trailer hitch and (QD5) compact aluminum spare wheel
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Audio system controls, rear with headphone jacks and display (Included with (PCU) Bose Sound System, (UGY) Color Touch Navigation AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD radio with CD player, (UGU) Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD radio with CD/DVD player or (UGX) Color Touch Navigation AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD radio with CD/DVD player.)
- Audio system feature, Bose performance enhanced premium 10- speaker system (Included with (PCU) Bose Sound System. Required with (UGY) Color Touch Navigation AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD radio with CD player)
- Audio system feature, USB port
- Audio system, Color Touch AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD radio with CD player, IntelliLink 6.5" diagonal touch-screen display, USB port and auxiliary input jack
- Bose Sound System single CD Player with MP3 playback. Includes Advanced Bose 10-speaker system, ETR AM/FM stereo, auxiliary audio jack which enables plug/play connection of all auxiliary audio players, speed-compensated volume, Theftlock, Radio Data System (RDS) and rear audio controls with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included).
- Cruise control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Floor mats, carpeted front, second and third row
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and (U80) compass display
- Instrumentation, analog with mpg speedometer and tachometer
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- IntelliLink includes personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system, HMI (Human Machine Interface), phonebook access, voice recognition for audio, phone, phonebook and music selection; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible, software Bluetooth and smartphone
- Memory settings, memory "presets" for 2 drivers, with 8-way power driver seat includes easy exit driver seat, power outside mirrors, and power tilt and telescopic steering column (if equipped)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Perforated Leather Seating Surface
- Premium Package includes (DNP) outside, power folding, auto-dimming driver side, body-color, heated mirrors with turn signal indicators, (TSH) articulating headlights, (N38) power, tilt and telescopic steering column and (KB6) heated and cooled driver and front passenger seats
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended-range
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power with power recline and 2-way power lumbar control and memory
- Seat adjuster, passenger 8-way power with power recliner and 2- way power lumbar
- Seating, 7-passenger, front bucket second-row captain's chairs, flat folding and SmartSlide access to third row, third row flat folding 60/40 split bench
- Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (Replaced by (UBS) NavTraffic when (UGY) Color Touch Navigation AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player or (UGX) Color Touch Navigation AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD/DVD player are ordered. IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to chan
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls and cruise controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- USB port, 2 charging-only ports located in the rear of the center console
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- All-wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Axle, 3.16 ratio, final drive
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips integrated in fascia
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Transmission, 6- speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- Daytime running lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control
- Door locks, rear child security
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rearview camera system, integrated into IntelliLink display
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Cross Traffic Alert
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System with roll over mitigation
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Traction control, full-range
Elliot Marcelain6 days agoOnce again Holiday came through for me. Starting with Natalia on the phone to J.R. in the service department . My car wouldn't start and J.R. stopped on his way home to jump start it. Thanks for the extra special service by extra special people.
Steven Strobel1 week agoI just bought a used Chevy Tahoe from Holiday Automotive. I really had a great experience. The truck is super clean & runs well. The sales associate I worked with (Brian Kimpel) was helpful, and treated me fair. And with a reputable dealership I know their shop went through all the mechanicals. I will definitely return to Holiday when I need my next car.
Jess Carlson1 week agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Jean Lazich2 weeks agoWorking with Desirae Diener was very pleasant. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I felt no pressure to buy that night and take time to decide if that vehicle was the rite fit for me..And her team member in financing, Ruth Corning, was a delight to deal with. Very comfortable take talk with and did a fantastic job explaining the warranty and all the paper work. GREAT JOB!
Kevin Anderson2 weeks agoGreat service, Friendly staff. Took good care of me and my car. Gave me a new vehicle as a loaner while my car was being worked on.
Raluca Buznea2 weeks agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W1 month agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey2 months agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew2 months agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso2 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.