2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Jet Black Mica Stock # W1992, SUV, JM3KE4CY3G0803020, 33,944 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: CX-5
- Trim: Touring
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Jet Black Mica
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W1992
- Model number: CX5RTRXA
- VIN #: JM3KE4CY3G0803020
- Mileage: 33944
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Front Fog Lamps
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Lip Spoiler
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Wheels: 17 x 7J Aluminum Alloy
- Tires: P225/65R17 AS
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Cloth seat trim
- Engine Immobilizer
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Digital/Analog Display
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Rear Cupholder
- Cargo Space Lights
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Selective Service Internet Access
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Integrated Navigation System
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- 40-20-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Smart Device Integration
- Heated Front Sport Shape Seats -inc: 6-way power adjustable driver's seat w/manual lumbar support and manual passenger seat height adjuster
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Driver Seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Radio: AM/FM/CD/HD Modular Audio System w/6 Spkrs -inc: 7" full-color touch-screen display, Automatic Level Control (ALC), MP3 capability, digital clock, audio menu voice-command, auxiliary audio input jack, Bluetooth hands free phone and audio, multi-function Commander Control, satellite radio-compatible audio system (requires additional dealer-installed hardware), and USB audio input, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System, Infotainment System Voice Command, E911 Automatic Emergency Notification, Stitcher Internet Radio, SMS Text Msg Audio Delivery & Reply, Radio Broadcast Data System Program Information, Aha Internet Radio, Pandora Internet Radio, Mazda Navigation System
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 100 amp alternator
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4.62 Axle Ratio
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Engine: 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 15.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- GVWR: 4,566 lbs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission: 6-Speed SKYACTIV®-Drive Automatic -inc: manual-mode and sport function
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Back-up camera
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Blind Spot Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Emergency Sos
- Rear Collision Warning
Elliot Marcelain6 days agoOnce again Holiday came through for me. Starting with Natalia on the phone to J.R. in the service department . My car wouldn't start and J.R. stopped on his way home to jump start it. Thanks for the extra special service by extra special people.
Steven Strobel1 week agoI just bought a used Chevy Tahoe from Holiday Automotive. I really had a great experience. The truck is super clean & runs well. The sales associate I worked with (Brian Kimpel) was helpful, and treated me fair. And with a reputable dealership I know their shop went through all the mechanicals. I will definitely return to Holiday when I need my next car.
Jess Carlson1 week agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Jean Lazich2 weeks agoWorking with Desirae Diener was very pleasant. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I felt no pressure to buy that night and take time to decide if that vehicle was the rite fit for me..And her team member in financing, Ruth Corning, was a delight to deal with. Very comfortable take talk with and did a fantastic job explaining the warranty and all the paper work. GREAT JOB!
Kevin Anderson2 weeks agoGreat service, Friendly staff. Took good care of me and my car. Gave me a new vehicle as a loaner while my car was being worked on.
Raluca Buznea2 weeks agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W1 month agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey2 months agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew2 months agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso2 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.