2018 Chevrolet Trax LT
Summit White Stock # W2685, SUV, KL7CJLSB1JB689737, 25,989 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Trax
- Trim: LT
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2685
- Model number: 1JV76
- VIN #: KL7CJLSB1JB689737
- Mileage: 25989
- Engine: Turbocharged Gas 4-Cyl 1.4L/83
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear windows and liftgate
- Headlamps, halogen projector type with automatic exterior lamp control
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Moldings, beltline side glass (Chrome.)
- Skid plate, front and rear fascia, silver-painted
- Tail lamps, sculpted with LED accent
- Tire, compact spare
- Tires, P205/70R16 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) aluminum
- Windshield, acoustic laminated
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wiper, rear intermittent
- Wipers, front intermittent
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- KEY SYSTEM, 2 SPARE KEYS
- JET BLACK, DELUXE CLOTH/LEATHERETTE SEAT TRIM
- SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 6-WAY POWER
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH DRIVER POWER LUMBAR (STD)
- KEYLESS OPEN
- KEYLESS START
- DOOR HANDLES, BODY-COLOR WITH CHROME ACCENT
- SEAT TRIM, DELUXE CLOTH/LEATHERETTE
- AXLE, 3.53 FINAL DRIVE RATIO
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo voice pass-through technology, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone (STD)
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD)
- STEERING WHEEL, LEATHER-WRAPPED 3-SPOKE
- LT CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (ATH) Keyless Open, (BTM) Keyless Start, (5H1) Key System, (AG9) driver 6-way power seat adjuster, (N34) leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel and (EGI) Deluxe Cloth/leatherette seat trim (Includes (D7A) body-color door handles with Chrome accents.
- TIRES, P205/70R16 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- WHEELS, 16" (40.6 CM) ALUMINUM (STD)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filter, particle
- Armrest, driver seat
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard includes coat hooks on rear handles
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo voice pass-through technology, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone
- Cargo security cover, rigid, removable
- Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
- Cargo tie downs, 4
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first); EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Compass display located in the Driver Information Center
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Cup holders, 4 front in console and 2 rear in center armrest
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Door locks, power programmable
- Driver Information Center 3.5" monochrome display with True White back lighting and digital readouts, including speedometer, odometer, trip odometer and fuel gauge
- Floor mats, color-keyed and carpeted front and rear
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Heater duct, rear, floor
- Instrumentation with analog speedometer and tachometer
- Keys, (2) foldable
- Lighting, cargo area
- Lighting, interior with front reading lights
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlet, 110-volt, located on rear of center console
- Power outlet, auxiliary, 12-volt
- Remote Keyless Entry with panic alarm
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
- Seat trim, Deluxe Cloth
- Seatback, front passenger flat-folding
- Seats, front bucket with driver power lumbar
- Shift knob, satin silver and chrome
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, urethane
- Storage drawer, front passenger underseat
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up/Down and front passenger and rear Express-Down
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
- Battery, 60AH
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Chassis, front-wheel drive
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Mechanical jack with tools
- Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable; EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child/presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point rear outboard and center position lap belt
- StabiliTrak, stability control system includes Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Air bags, 10 total frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018 (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Door locks, rear child security
- Knee protector, driver and front passenger, bolster
Elliot Marcelain1 week agoOnce again Holiday came through for me. Starting with Natalia on the phone to J.R. in the service department . My car wouldn't start and J.R. stopped on his way home to jump start it. Thanks for the extra special service by extra special people.
Steven Strobel2 weeks agoI just bought a used Chevy Tahoe from Holiday Automotive. I really had a great experience. The truck is super clean & runs well. The sales associate I worked with (Brian Kimpel) was helpful, and treated me fair. And with a reputable dealership I know their shop went through all the mechanicals. I will definitely return to Holiday when I need my next car.
Jess Carlson2 weeks agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Jean Lazich2 weeks agoWorking with Desirae Diener was very pleasant. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I felt no pressure to buy that night and take time to decide if that vehicle was the rite fit for me..And her team member in financing, Ruth Corning, was a delight to deal with. Very comfortable take talk with and did a fantastic job explaining the warranty and all the paper work. GREAT JOB!
Kevin Anderson3 weeks agoGreat service, Friendly staff. Took good care of me and my car. Gave me a new vehicle as a loaner while my car was being worked on.
Raluca Buznea3 weeks agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W1 month agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey2 months agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew2 months agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso2 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.
2017 Ford Escape SE VIN: 1FMCU0GD8HUB86753, #W2839, 23/30 MPG Price$233/mo
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring VIN: JM3KE2CYXG0798760, #W2031, 26/33 MPG Price$249/mo
2013 Ford Expedition EL XLT VIN: 1FMJK1J51DEF66705, #19F780A, 13/18 MPG Price$217/mo
2014 GMC Acadia SLE VIN: 1GKKRPKD7EJ246976, #20F7A, 17/24 MPG Price$249/mo
2018 Chevrolet Equinox LT VIN: 2GNAXSEV3J6229594, #W2225, 24/30 MPG Price$217/mo
2017 Jeep Compass High Altitude VIN: 1C4NJDEB5HD190287, #W2522, 20/25 MPG Price$220/mo
2017 Jeep Compass High Altitude VIN: 1C4NJDEB1HD128627, #W2811, 20/25 MPG Price$217/mo
2017 GMC Terrain SLE VIN: 2GKALMEK5H6139688, #W2259, 21/31 MPG Price$217/mo
2015 Ford Explorer XLT VIN: 1FM5K8D89FGA10939, #W2230, 17/23 MPG Price$209/mo