2019 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth
Summit White Stock # W2540, SUV, 1GNEVGKW7KJ238871, 20,664 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Traverse
- Trim: LT Cloth
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Jet Black/Dark Galvanized
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2540
- Model number: 1NW56
- VIN #: 1GNEVGKW7KJ238871
- Mileage: 20664
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/217
- Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Liftgate, rear power (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding, body-color, with turn signal indicators
- Moldings, Black bodyside
- Moldings, rocker, Black
- Roof rails (Black.)
- Taillamps, LED
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Tires, P255/65R18 all-season blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 18" (45.7 cm) steel
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Active aero shutters, upper and lower
- Door handles, body-color
- Fog lamps, front
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Headlamps, automatic on/off
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- LT CLOTH PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment
- SEATING, 8-PASSENGER (2-3-3 SEATING CONFIGURATION)
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD)
- JET BLACK/DARK GALVANIZED, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM with 8" diagonal color touch-screen and AM/FM stereo, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones (STD)
- ENGINE, 3.6L V6, SIDI, VVT (310 hp [232.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [361 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 9-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD)
- WHEELS, 18" (45.7 CM) BRIGHT SILVER PAINTED ALUMINUM (STD)
- TIRES, P255/65R18 ALL-SEASON BLACKWALL (STD)
- LICENSE PLATE FRONT MOUNTING PACKAGE (will be forced on orders with ship-to states that require a front license plate)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8" diagonal color touch-screen and AM/FM stereo, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Compass display, digital
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders, covered storage bin with storage and removable tray
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, 10 total
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Display, 4.2" driver instrument information, enhanced, multi-color (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed all rows
- Head restraints, front, 2-way adjustable
- Head restraints, second and third row outboard, 2-way manual-folding
- Heater ducts, 2nd row
- Keyless Open, includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Remote panic alarm
- Remote Start (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, power driver lumbar control
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Seating, 7-passenger (2-2-3 seating configuration)
- Seats, front bucket
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Seats, third row 60/40 split-bench, manual-folding
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- SiriusXM Radio Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, tilt
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, 3-spoke
- Theft-deterrent system, electrical, unauthorized entry
- Umbrella holders, driver and front passenger doors
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- USB ports
- Visors, driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver Express Up/Down and front passenger Express-Down
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Axle, 3.49 final drive ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System (Included and only available with AWD models.)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Electric Parking Brake
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Engine, 3.6L V6, SIDI, VVT (310 hp [232.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [361 N-m] @ 2800 rpm)
- GVWR, 6160 lbs. (2800 kg)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Traction Mode Select
- Transmission, 9-speed automatic
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact and roof-rail side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Door locks, rear child security
- Horn, dual-note
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use seat belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Rear Park Assist with audible warning (On FWD, included and only available with (ZL3) Convenience and Driver Confidence Package. Standard on AWD.)
- Rear seat reminder
- Rear Vision Camera
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, includes Tire Fill Alert (Does not monitor spare.)
Raluca Buznea1 day agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W3 weeks agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey1 month agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew1 month agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso1 month agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Erin Schanen1 month agoI had a fabulous buying experience at Holiday Mazda. After getting completely sick of the treatment I was receiving at other dealerships I found Holiday, which was out of the way but had great reviews. I worked with Tyler and Kourt and they both treated me with respect (rarer than you might think for woman buyers) and, most importantly respected my time. I would definitely buy from Holiday again.
Shari Prag2 months agoThis is not the first vehicle I have purchased from Holiday and the people there are the exact reason I went back to purchase my second vehicle from them. From the time you walk into the door, you are made to feel welcome. There is no pushing, no rushing, no feeling like just another sale. I was introduced to the salesman Cory Hayward and he took the time to meet me, assess my needs, listen to my wants and match me with the vehicle I purchased. No pushing me into a vehicle that I didn't like, no questionable sales tactics, no rolling of the eyes. He and everyone there treated me with respect and dignity. When it's time for a new vehicle down the road, Holiday will be my first and most likely only stop.
Kevin Mereness2 months agoGreat Customer Service!!!!!! My daughter is at college in Fond Du Lac and there was a recall on her car. My wife and I planned on coming up for parents weekend. On Thursday she calls me and said her car would not go into park. Long story short it was related to the recall. On Saturday I stopped in to the service partner to see if I could schedule the recall appointment. I told them the car would not turn on and we may need a tow. A service tech, Jake, said the car was probably not in park and that was why it won’t turn on. Jake offered to follow me to the car and take a look and get it running if he could do I could drive it back to the dealership. He did exactly that so I drove it to the dealership where he completed the repairs in 20 minutes and I was back on the road. Thank you so much for the very friendly and quick service. A special thank you to Jake for going the extra mile, pun intended. I am very happy to have the s issues resolved so quickly. .
Scott Mccune2 months agoIf you're reading this review, you should definitely buy a vehicle from Holiday. They are good people, if you couldn't tell already by just having a single conversation with an employee, they are there to help you. You won't feel hassled or pushed in any direction, you will just be left with a positive car-buying experience. Buy the car. You deserve it, they will help.
Brit Wilson2 months agoI'm from Iowa and on my way to the Green Bay game this weekend my truck broke down. I was able to get it to Holiday... after their service department had closed on a Saturday. Ned, the general manager, let us use a truck to get to the game no charge to us. Now I've never been a dealership kind of a guy. I always felt like they were trying to get as much money from me as possible. Not Holiday. They were only focused on helping us get to the game. Packers won so we had a good time?. Then Monday morning , Tim and Red in the service department got me taken care of first thing. Red gave me the options I had to get it fixed. He told me what he recommended but also gave me cheaper options. Most places won't do that. They got it fixed faster than they predicted and for less than they quoted! Couldn't be happier with my experience at Holiday. In a world where customer service is almost non existent, Holiday is setting the standard. I wish Holiday Ford wasn't 4 hrs away or they would have 100% of my business.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.