2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT
Agate Black Metallic Stock # W2415, SUV, 1FMJK1JT0KEA18089, 16,292 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Expedition Max
- Trim: XLT
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Agate Black Metallic
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2415
- Model number: K1J
- VIN #: 1FMJK1JT0KEA18089
- Mileage: 16292
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Bodyside Cladding and Body-Colored Fender Flares
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Running boards
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P275/65R18 AT OWL
- Wheels: 18" Machined-Face Aluminum -inc: magnetic painted pockets
- EQUIPMENT GROUP 202A -inc: Power-Adjustable Pedals, memory, Hands-Free Foot-Activated Liftgate, Heated/Ventilated Front Seats, 110V/150W AC Power Outlet, 3rd Row Vinyl Seat, 2nd Row 40/20/40 Tip & Slide Seat Power-folding, Memory Package, memory driver seat, mirrors, steering wheel and pedals, Chrome Platform Running Boards, Remote Start, Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel, memory, Advanced Security Pack, SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) and inclination/intrusion sensors, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System), cross-traffic alert w/trailer tow monitoring, Ambient Lighting, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Body-Color Power Mirrors, turn signal indicators, driver/passenger memory, power-folding w/auto-fold, security approach lamps and driver's side auto-dimming, 3rd Row Power-Folding Head Restraints, Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start, Connectivity Package Ford Telematics and data services prep package included for fleet only: FordPass connect 4G Wi-Fi modem provides data t
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-passenger seating, 8-way power driver seat w/manual recline and power lumbar and 2-way manual passenger seat
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Cloth 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Recline, Power Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable -inc: speed-compensated volume and 6 speakers
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Keyfob Rear Window
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio -inc: Not available in Alaska or Hawaii, 6-month prepaid subscription
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition, 8" center LCD capacitive touch-screen w/swiping and pinch-to-zoom capabilities (when ordered w/navigation system), AppLink, 911 Assist and (2) smart charging USB ports, SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Window Grid Antenna
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic w/SelectShift
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 1690# Maximum Payload
- 28.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- 50 States Emissions System
- 72-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 -inc: auto start-stop technology
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 7,550 lbs
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera w/Washer
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Kandi W2 weeks agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey1 month agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew1 month agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso1 month agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Erin Schanen1 month agoI had a fabulous buying experience at Holiday Mazda. After getting completely sick of the treatment I was receiving at other dealerships I found Holiday, which was out of the way but had great reviews. I worked with Tyler and Kourt and they both treated me with respect (rarer than you might think for woman buyers) and, most importantly respected my time. I would definitely buy from Holiday again.
Shari Prag1 month agoThis is not the first vehicle I have purchased from Holiday and the people there are the exact reason I went back to purchase my second vehicle from them. From the time you walk into the door, you are made to feel welcome. There is no pushing, no rushing, no feeling like just another sale. I was introduced to the salesman Cory Hayward and he took the time to meet me, assess my needs, listen to my wants and match me with the vehicle I purchased. No pushing me into a vehicle that I didn't like, no questionable sales tactics, no rolling of the eyes. He and everyone there treated me with respect and dignity. When it's time for a new vehicle down the road, Holiday will be my first and most likely only stop.
Kevin Mereness1 month agoGreat Customer Service!!!!!! My daughter is at college in Fond Du Lac and there was a recall on her car. My wife and I planned on coming up for parents weekend. On Thursday she calls me and said her car would not go into park. Long story short it was related to the recall. On Saturday I stopped in to the service partner to see if I could schedule the recall appointment. I told them the car would not turn on and we may need a tow. A service tech, Jake, said the car was probably not in park and that was why it won’t turn on. Jake offered to follow me to the car and take a look and get it running if he could do I could drive it back to the dealership. He did exactly that so I drove it to the dealership where he completed the repairs in 20 minutes and I was back on the road. Thank you so much for the very friendly and quick service. A special thank you to Jake for going the extra mile, pun intended. I am very happy to have the s issues resolved so quickly. .
Scott Mccune1 month agoIf you're reading this review, you should definitely buy a vehicle from Holiday. They are good people, if you couldn't tell already by just having a single conversation with an employee, they are there to help you. You won't feel hassled or pushed in any direction, you will just be left with a positive car-buying experience. Buy the car. You deserve it, they will help.
Brit Wilson2 months agoI'm from Iowa and on my way to the Green Bay game this weekend my truck broke down. I was able to get it to Holiday... after their service department had closed on a Saturday. Ned, the general manager, let us use a truck to get to the game no charge to us. Now I've never been a dealership kind of a guy. I always felt like they were trying to get as much money from me as possible. Not Holiday. They were only focused on helping us get to the game. Packers won so we had a good time?. Then Monday morning , Tim and Red in the service department got me taken care of first thing. Red gave me the options I had to get it fixed. He told me what he recommended but also gave me cheaper options. Most places won't do that. They got it fixed faster than they predicted and for less than they quoted! Couldn't be happier with my experience at Holiday. In a world where customer service is almost non existent, Holiday is setting the standard. I wish Holiday Ford wasn't 4 hrs away or they would have 100% of my business.
Daniel Schmidt2 months agoVery amazing selection and they have amazing staff, Steven was very attentive and even stayed after closing to make sure I could get right on the road with my new car! One of the most laid back salesmen out there! Props!
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.