2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT
Stone Gray Metallic Stock # W2717, SUV, 1FMJK1JT1KEA43891, 16,411 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Expedition Max
- Trim: XLT
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Stone Gray Metallic
- Interior: Ebony
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2717
- Model number: K1J
- VIN #: 1FMJK1JT1KEA43891
- Mileage: 16411
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Bodyside Cladding and Body-Colored Fender Flares
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Front Fog Lamps
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Running boards
- Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P275/65R18 AT OWL
- Wheels: 18" Machined-Face Aluminum -inc: magnetic painted pockets
- EQUIPMENT GROUP 202A -inc: Power-Adjustable Pedals, memory, Hands-Free Foot-Activated Liftgate, Heated/Ventilated Front Seats, 110V/150W AC Power Outlet, 3rd Row Vinyl Seat, 2nd Row 40/20/40 Tip & Slide Seat Power-folding, Memory Package, memory driver seat, mirrors, steering wheel and pedals, Chrome Platform Running Boards, Remote Start, Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel, memory, Advanced Security Pack, SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) and inclination/intrusion sensors, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System), cross-traffic alert w/trailer tow monitoring, Ambient Lighting, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Body-Color Power Mirrors, turn signal indicators, driver/passenger memory, power-folding w/auto-fold, security approach lamps and driver's side auto-dimming, 3rd Row Power-Folding Head Restraints, Intelligent Access w/Push-Button Start, Connectivity Package Ford Telematics and data services prep package included for fleet only: FordPass connect 4G Wi-Fi modem provides data t
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Cloth Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Air Filtration
- Analog Display
- Cargo net
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cloth Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-passenger seating, 8-way power driver seat w/manual recline and power lumbar and 2-way manual passenger seat
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver Seat
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench Cloth 3rd Row Seat Front, Power Recline, Power Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Front Cupholder
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 4 12V DC Power Outlets
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Glove Box
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Passenger Seat
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/MP3 Capable -inc: speed-compensated volume and 6 speakers
- Rear Cupholder
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Keyfob Rear Window
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio -inc: Not available in Alaska or Hawaii, 6-month prepaid subscription
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition, 8" center LCD capacitive touch-screen w/swiping and pinch-to-zoom capabilities (when ordered w/navigation system), AppLink, 911 Assist and (2) smart charging USB ports, SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Window Grid Antenna
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 1690# Maximum Payload
- 28.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
- 50 States Emissions System
- 72-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 -inc: auto start-stop technology
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- GVWR: 7,550 lbs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic w/SelectShift
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera w/Washer
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Elliot Marcelain1 week agoOnce again Holiday came through for me. Starting with Natalia on the phone to J.R. in the service department . My car wouldn't start and J.R. stopped on his way home to jump start it. Thanks for the extra special service by extra special people.
Steven Strobel2 weeks agoI just bought a used Chevy Tahoe from Holiday Automotive. I really had a great experience. The truck is super clean & runs well. The sales associate I worked with (Brian Kimpel) was helpful, and treated me fair. And with a reputable dealership I know their shop went through all the mechanicals. I will definitely return to Holiday when I need my next car.
Jess Carlson2 weeks agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Jean Lazich2 weeks agoWorking with Desirae Diener was very pleasant. She was knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I felt no pressure to buy that night and take time to decide if that vehicle was the rite fit for me..And her team member in financing, Ruth Corning, was a delight to deal with. Very comfortable take talk with and did a fantastic job explaining the warranty and all the paper work. GREAT JOB!
Kevin Anderson2 weeks agoGreat service, Friendly staff. Took good care of me and my car. Gave me a new vehicle as a loaner while my car was being worked on.
Raluca Buznea2 weeks agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Kandi W1 month agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey2 months agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew2 months agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso2 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.