2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW LARIAT
White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat Stock # W2375, SuperCrew Pickup, 1FT7W2BT3KEE09342, 5,959 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Super Duty F-250 SRW
- Trim: LARIAT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2375
- Model number: W2B
- VIN #: 1FT7W2BT3KEE09342
- Mileage: 5959
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Diesel V-8 6.7 L/406
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Diesel Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Aluminum Panels
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Chrome Front Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome rear step bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Extendable Trailer Style Mirrors
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: LT275/65Rx18E BSW A/S
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 18" Bright Machined Cast Aluminum -inc: magnetic painted pockets and bright hub covers/center ornaments
- ORDER CODE 608A
- 10-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement, Cushion Tilt and Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- 10-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement, Cushion Tilt and Power 2-Way Lumbar Support
- 110V/400W Outlet -inc: 1 in-dash mounted outlet and 2nd outlet in the console
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Air Filtration
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fixed Antenna
- Flow-Through Console -inc: 110V/400W outlet in rear
- FOB Controls -inc: Remote Engine Start
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Front Leather Seating Surfaces 40/Console/40 -inc: 10-way power driver and passenger seating (includes power lumbar), 4-way adjustable driver/passenger headrests, matching 60/40 rear bench w/partitioned locking under-seat storage and 12V powerpoint
- Front Seats w/Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Full overhead console w/storage
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Transmission Fluid Temp, Engine Hour Meter, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and Locking 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Leather Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Perimeter Alarm
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Power Rear Windows
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Radio Data System
- Radio: B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen -inc: AM/FM/MP3, 10 speakers and subwoofer
- Rear center armrest
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- SiriusXM Radio -inc: a 6-month prepaid subscription, Services are not available in Alaska and Hawaii, Subscriptions to all SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after trial period, If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates, Fees and taxes apply, To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com, All fees and programming subject to change, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc
- Smart Device Remote Engine Start
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition, 8" LCD capacitive touch screen in center stack w/swipe capability, pinch-to-zoom capability included w/available voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, 4.2" productivity screen in IP cluster, AppLink, 911 Assist, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and 2 smart charging USB ports, NOTE: SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Engine: 6.2L 2-Valve SOHC EFI NA V8 Flex-Fuel -inc: Flex-Fuel badge on fleet orders only
- Firm Suspension
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- GVWR: 10,000 lb Payload Package
- HD 200 Amp Alternator
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Transmission: TorqShift-G 6-Spd Auto w/SelectShift
- 3.73 Axle Ratio
- 3230# Maximum Payload
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- 48 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 50-State Emissions System
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Class V Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch, Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- Electronic Transfer Case
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Back-up camera
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point and Height Adjusters
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Side Impact Beams
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
Kandi W2 weeks agoOct 28, 2019 Kandi W "I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great..." I bought an equinox on Saturday, 26 October. I got great customer service!!! I’m trusting this Vehicle will be lasting me a long time. They even worked with me and they were Humorous along with me to try to get the price lowered. I left a happy customer and hoping that this car goes smoothly as I bought it as is.I’m writing this review because I am a happy customer and in the past I have bought a vehicle here and it was not a happy experience.I can see over the years they have changed customer service and honesty. Which is always important to me as I am a female and sometimes car places take advantage of females. Thank you again and Give Seth a raise for going the extra mile and helping me get the managers approval. Thanks so much, Kandi Wendel
Nick Garvey1 month agoI bought a new 2019 explorer sport from them and loved it. Unfortunately the car was hit by another driver shortly after I bought it. This put me in a very tight spot since I had a change in situation and would need a truck. I talked with several other dealers and no one wanted to make me an offer on my car to trade in. Holiday went way out of their way to help me out and get me into a new truck. I also would like to say that my salesman Matthew Claus was the best I have ever worked with. I told him what I was looking for in a truck. He said I know exactly what you mean and I have a truck I think you will like. When he showed me the truck he was right it was exactly what I was looking for even the stuff I didn't remember to mention. I am normally the type to search myself and find the vehicle i am looking for but I completely missed this truck while looking. Working with a salesman made this so convenient since they knew exactly what every option and package was without wasting time searching all the manuals myself.
Matthew1 month agoUnfortunately a month after buying a vehicle from Eric at Holiday Automotive it seems to have 2 different leaks in the engine area. I tried to reach out to the salesman Eric with no luck. He said he wasn't "authorized" to do anything, and would have managment contact me. Never received any call or help! So basically after 1 month my new car is leaking fluids! Updated 10/02/2019⬇️⬇️⬇️ After getting a rather large estimate from a local auto repair shop for my couple months old vehicle. I reached out again to Eric my salesman....He put me in touch with Sean a manager at Holiday Automotive. After several conversations with Sean about my vehicle's issues and costs. Sean reviewed my estimate and authorized the payment on my repairs at no cost to me. Holiday Automotive paid a agreed upon cost to my local auto repair shop. I would like to thank Sean at Holiday Automotive for his understanding and professionalism in a stressful situation.
Ana Trepasso1 month agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Erin Schanen1 month agoI had a fabulous buying experience at Holiday Mazda. After getting completely sick of the treatment I was receiving at other dealerships I found Holiday, which was out of the way but had great reviews. I worked with Tyler and Kourt and they both treated me with respect (rarer than you might think for woman buyers) and, most importantly respected my time. I would definitely buy from Holiday again.
Shari Prag1 month agoThis is not the first vehicle I have purchased from Holiday and the people there are the exact reason I went back to purchase my second vehicle from them. From the time you walk into the door, you are made to feel welcome. There is no pushing, no rushing, no feeling like just another sale. I was introduced to the salesman Cory Hayward and he took the time to meet me, assess my needs, listen to my wants and match me with the vehicle I purchased. No pushing me into a vehicle that I didn't like, no questionable sales tactics, no rolling of the eyes. He and everyone there treated me with respect and dignity. When it's time for a new vehicle down the road, Holiday will be my first and most likely only stop.
Kevin Mereness1 month agoGreat Customer Service!!!!!! My daughter is at college in Fond Du Lac and there was a recall on her car. My wife and I planned on coming up for parents weekend. On Thursday she calls me and said her car would not go into park. Long story short it was related to the recall. On Saturday I stopped in to the service partner to see if I could schedule the recall appointment. I told them the car would not turn on and we may need a tow. A service tech, Jake, said the car was probably not in park and that was why it won’t turn on. Jake offered to follow me to the car and take a look and get it running if he could do I could drive it back to the dealership. He did exactly that so I drove it to the dealership where he completed the repairs in 20 minutes and I was back on the road. Thank you so much for the very friendly and quick service. A special thank you to Jake for going the extra mile, pun intended. I am very happy to have the s issues resolved so quickly. .
Scott Mccune2 months agoIf you're reading this review, you should definitely buy a vehicle from Holiday. They are good people, if you couldn't tell already by just having a single conversation with an employee, they are there to help you. You won't feel hassled or pushed in any direction, you will just be left with a positive car-buying experience. Buy the car. You deserve it, they will help.
Brit Wilson2 months agoI'm from Iowa and on my way to the Green Bay game this weekend my truck broke down. I was able to get it to Holiday... after their service department had closed on a Saturday. Ned, the general manager, let us use a truck to get to the game no charge to us. Now I've never been a dealership kind of a guy. I always felt like they were trying to get as much money from me as possible. Not Holiday. They were only focused on helping us get to the game. Packers won so we had a good time?. Then Monday morning , Tim and Red in the service department got me taken care of first thing. Red gave me the options I had to get it fixed. He told me what he recommended but also gave me cheaper options. Most places won't do that. They got it fixed faster than they predicted and for less than they quoted! Couldn't be happier with my experience at Holiday. In a world where customer service is almost non existent, Holiday is setting the standard. I wish Holiday Ford wasn't 4 hrs away or they would have 100% of my business.
Daniel Schmidt2 months agoVery amazing selection and they have amazing staff, Steven was very attentive and even stayed after closing to make sure I could get right on the road with my new car! One of the most laid back salesmen out there! Props!
Govikings@81 year agoSigned paperwork for my new Canyon and ended up leasing a new Malibu also, was nice didn't have to go back to original dealer!Mitch was very helpful in transition from old lease!
Stacie Roesel1 year agoKris was the best to work with - she was knowledgeable and took her time with us. We have dealt with others in the past and not as good as what we found with her. She clearly goes above and beyond and truly cares. Would definitely come back to deal with Kris!
Happycustomer41 year agoCame in unsure of what I wanted to buy and if I even wanted to buy, left with a new vehicle perfect for my family and a new outlook on car buying. No more are the days of annoying salesmen pushing things on you. Kris was friendly and only concerned with ME being happy with the vehicle.
Happycustomer31 year agoWalking in to Holiday GM you immediately feel like you know everyone. Tonya is right there to welcome you and direct you to the right person, which for us was Kris Hettenhaus. Working with Kris was hands down the best experience. Not only did we get the perfect new vehicle, but we gained a new friend for life.
Misspeschel1 year agoI would highly recommend Holiday for purchasing a car, we worked with Kevin Tillman and he was very helpful and straightforward. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Also sales manager Bill Agnew was wonderful, and Russ in finance was great. Happy to have my new GMC Terrain.
Melissa671 year agoAfter being recommended to Holiday by our local dealership, we were a little worried to try and fi d another place that treays us well. Upon areival, Kevin met us on the lot and it was a fantastic time right from the greeting. Kevin listened to our wants and needs theough the whole process. Being from Westfield, we now think wee found our new home for cars. Thank you again for everything, and we will not only recommend Holiday Auto to our criends, but we will make sure to send everyone Kevin's way!
Ccapelle091 year agoBest buying experience we have had. Great customer service! Kris found exactly what we were looking for. Everything went quick and easy! Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Ashley W1 year agoDefinite 5 stars without a doubt! By far the best dealership I have EVER worked with! They definitely make you feel like family! Everytime you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and know they value you as a customer. I would recommend them to everyone!
prs1 year agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
gormy11 year agoSam was so welcoming and took any anxiety that I had about going into a dealership away. By far the hardest working seller I could see! The most genuinely kind sales person Ive ever had the pleasure of working with.